Thread: "An Engineer's Wet Dream"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    A Stock ZR1 spanks its ass badly.
    Only fags use a paddle to shift,real men have the arm and skill to row a Tremec.
    I like how you think Kevin. There is nothing like grabbing gears. I don't care what they say, paddles just aren't the same; no style to it.
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

Awww, they didn't give the stig a shot?

Blog Entries

Cute car, but this is more my speed: The Chevy C-10

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

A real engineer's viscous dream:

http://rss.slashdot.org/~r/slashdot/...To-Better-Tech

"This revelation comes after a team of Japanese and British researchers observed that the slime mold connected itself to scattered food sources in a design that was nearly identical to Tokyo's rail system. Atsushi Tero from Hokkaido University in Japan, along with colleagues elsewhere in Japan and the United Kingdom, placed oat flakes on a wet surface in locations that corresponded to the cities surrounding Tokyo, and allowed the Physarum polycephalum mold to grow outwards from the center. They watched the slime mold self-organize, spread out, and form a network that was comparable in efficiency, reliability, and cost to the real-world infrastructure of Tokyo's train network."
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    Awww, they didn't give the stig a shot?
    I agree. Having Richard Hammond drive any car doesn't do it justice. He's out there sliding it around like he's in a drifting event. The stig would've shown what the car could really do.

Blog Entries

I watched another video where they did give it to the Stig. He ended up doing the fastest wet lap ever and 3 seconds faster than the Gaillardo. "3 seconds faster than the Gaillardo for 3 times the price."

Thread Information