Thread: cigarillo

1. Default cigarillo

Sory about the super nube question, but are premium cigarillo's made like their larger bretheren? Ive often thought about trying some but I always immagin gas station junk. Are they make with logfiller and not processed with craploads of chemicals and machine made. Machine made is ok I gues so long as its all natural tobacco. Also should they be kept in a humidor?

Yes.
    Yes.
    and Yes.

Some cigarillos are great! Clint's come to mind (although they probably fall into the realm of "flavoreds," but it's a NICE flavor!). Erin go Bragh naturals can be good. Just like anything, quality can run the gamut (and while there is likely a correlation with price, it is not a linear function by any means).

Just go out and try something! Maybe make friends at the local B&M and ask the same question. Good luck!

(Jeopardy-style answer key:

Are premium cigarillos made like their larger bretheren?
    Are they made with long filler, sans chems?
    Should they be kept in a humidor?)

3. Default

Thanks,
    Thanks,
    and Thanks

I think im gonna try some to see if I like any they might make a good short smoke, for those times when i dont ahve a long time but want to smoke.

Blog Entries

Try the Sancho Panza ones.

I picked up a 20 pack of the CAO Brazillia ones, and they are decent as well. They burn kinda hot and fast (even after being in the humidor), but that is to be expected for these little guys. I like them when I want a quick smoke!

Good call on the "hot" issue. I love the occasional Clint (always carry extras, though: they're popular) and they *do* get rather hot near the end.

7. Default

I called one of my local cigar buddies here in town and asked him if he smoke them he said he did on occasion and be offered to bring some to work. All he had was some Macanooodle cigarillos and he had some Don Diego Babies. They are both perty miled Supposidly the Babies are not realy cigarillos they are slightly bigger. I tried both and found that I liked the Don Diego Babies better than the others. From that experence I want to try others but I'm gonna have to order them.

Macanoodle.

Heh.

Thread Information