Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know this is a Moview Review section but...

Blog Entries

Default I know this is a Moview Review section but...

Are there any "LOST" fans out there? Just thought I'd ask since the season premiere was last night.
    Thoughts anyone?

Blog Entries

Should be a great season, though I'm thinking there will be just as many unanswered questions when it is all over.

Isn't that what the whole series is about, unanswered questions?

Keith

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

Blog Entries

My in-laws are really into that show. Now that seasons 1-5 are on Hulu, I plan on starting my Lost marathon here pretty soon.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

I agree Jamie, they introduced at least 3 more unanswered questions in the season opener. Oh well, I think it's going to be a great season!
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Blog Entries

I'll be pissed if there are any unanswered questions at the end. Last night's premiere blew my mind and of course, left me with unanswered questions. Love the show though. Whatever those producers are smoking, I need a double

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by denver24 View Post
    I agree Jamie, they introduced at least 3 more unanswered questions in the season opener. Oh well, I think it's going to be a great season!
    Toss out your questions bro? Lets compare answers or possibilities. We can make a little contest out of this....hmmmm

Blog Entries

After the explosion, in the opening of the show, there was a scene underwater that showed the "town" from the island. WTF is up with that? Future? Past?

Blog Entries

You mean where statue's foot was right?

I think that is a glimpse of the future and thats how the island will be destroyed. That is the "parallel universe" that is being shown when the plane actually makes it to LA. My 2 cents at least.

Blog Entries

Final season of Lost promises to...

Possibly NSFW language.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    Final season of Lost promises to...

Possibly NSFW language.
    Bastids.

Blog Entries

Default Spoiler Alert!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    After the explosion, in the opening of the show, there was a scene underwater that showed the "town" from the island. WTF is up with that? Future? Past?
    Good question Jamie, I forgot about that one! How about a temple with Monks? WTF, I've never seen these guys before! Sayeed dies and then comes back?!?! Juliet survives the blast but then dies a few minutes into the episode? Why even keep her around? Richard was in chains/prisoner at some point?

It also seems there are two realities/dimensions happenging at the same time - Plane lands safely and people on the island after the explosion.

I don't know what the hell is going on, but I love it!
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Blog Entries

I hear you on the temple thing...thought the wall has been seen before I believe.

My wife thinks that the "people" left on the island don't know that their "twin" or whatever, has actually succeeded in going back to their correct time until they are about to die. That is why Juliet was trying to tell Sawyer "It worked" when she died, but none of the rest of them have a clue. It will be interesting to see what Sayeed has to say next week.

Blog Entries

Default My assumptions/predictions SPOILER

I agree with Jamie about the whole issue with Juliet and she might be dropping a hint with her "It worked" comment about the 2nd story line which I will call the "parallel universe" from this point on.

For some reason I think that in the end, the island will be destroyed which is why it was all underwater at the beginning. This means that all the passangers arrived safely to LAX and were never on the island. Remember there is a time travel theme here. Kind of like a Back to the Future deal...only wierder???

The wall outside the temple has been seen before. This was where Ben went underground and saw the "monster" and where his dead daughter told him to listen to Locke and do whatever he says.

I have no idea who the hell are those monks and that Genghis Khan/Bruce Lee hybrid leader .

My theory:
    At the end of the last season, we saw Jacob with some other dude on the beach arguing about the arrival of other people or some shit like that. I think these 2 became enemies and for some reason, that "other guy" became the monster, hence why he (in the form of Locke) wanted to kill Jacob. Something tells me that for some reason, them being supernatural or something, they could not physically harm each other which is why Locke needed Ben to kill Jacob.

Richard might have been a prisoner of this "other guy" (jacob's nemesis) and had him encarcerated until Jacob set him free, hence the aliance between jacob and richard. The monks might be loyal to jacob which is why they run out to set up those fireworks when they learn that Jacob is dead. And that monk leader also did that ash ring in order to protect himself from the monster(Locke). I find it interesting though that the monster says he "wants to go home".

Really freaky thought:
    Don't know why but I have a feeling Jacob may be reincarnated in Sayid. Remember, he told Hurley about helping Sayid after he was dead and the note in the guitar case said they would all die if they did not help Sayid.

Just my thoughts...I need a cigar
    Last edited by ndv21; 02-03-2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: spelling

I agree with the parallel universe theory. I don't know if one is happening in the future relative to the other or if they're truly parallel. I think there's some truth the theory that the Losties figure out the parallel thing when they die. Between Juliette and Charlie that seems at least possible if not probable.

When Sayid came back to life, I could have sworn it wasn't his voice that spoke but my wife thought his voice was just gravelly from having just drowned.

I'd say both Jacub and his nemesis are supernatural in some way or another. One can't kill the other and they seem to ahve some pretty crazy powers. I've always thought they represented the battle between good and evil though who's which is anyone's guess.

Why does Jack seem to remember the island after they reset when the others don't? Is that just me?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cigarbear View Post
    Why does Jack seem to remember the island after they reset when the others don't? Is that just me?
    Trying to think about this one. What made you think he remembers the island?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post
    Trying to think about this one. What made you think he remembers the island?
    Initially it seemed like Jack knew Bernard and Rose and it also seemed like he was testing Des when he asked if he knew him from somewhere.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by denver24 View Post
    Initially it seemed like Jack knew Bernard and Rose and it also seemed like he was testing Des when he asked if he knew him from somewhere.
    I don't know about Bernard and Rose but remember that Jack actually met Des back in LA when Des was running in the stadium training for his sailing trip around the world.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post
    I don't know about Bernard and Rose but remember that Jack actually met Des back in LA when Des was running in the stadium training for his sailing trip around the world.
    Nice work, I have a tough time remembering all of the intricacies!
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Thread Information