Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know this is a Moview Review section but...

Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post
    Trying to think about this one. What made you think he remembers the island?
    He also seemed to recognize the other islanders on the flight and was surprised when the turbulance didn't end with the plane crashing.

i also found jack acting a little weird. if you remember in season one when cindy first gives him the bottle of vodka, jack puts it in his pocket as if he knew he would need it for later. but this time he drinks it.

seems that after they blew the bomb in 1970 a whole new time line shot up where everyone on the flight has a better life. but i think this season the island will some how be destroyed so they can return to the new timeline, which is why juliette could speak to miles and tell him it worked.

i think the new timeline will have everyone interact off the island and live happily ever after. it will be interesting to see how they create parallels. like how jack saved charlie in the bathroom like he did on the island. i think jack will also cure locke so he can walk again. and kate will have some hand in raising aaron in the new 'world'.

from the season opener all i got was that jack james and kate shot back up to 2007 with sun richard and 'locke'. i have a hunch that richard was a slave on black rock...but his relationship with jacob and the smoke monster is up in the air. i had a feeling richard used the temple to heal, which is why never ages but so did little ben and he aged.

i thought season 6 would be a huge tying loose ends season but for everyone answer they are giving, 5 more questions pop up. I love/hate this so much!

sorry for the rambling...none of my friends watch this so i have all this bottled up, lol. cheers on starting this thread btw.
    Last edited by victory01; 02-03-2010 at 10:34 PM.

Thread Information