Now that the nice weather is back, I am starting to enjoy a cigar a couple times a week again. I had an hour or two to myself yesterday after finishing my World History homework. This cedar sleeved gem has been quietly aging in a cedar box in my coolerdor for a couple years now. Really, this is one of my favorites, so I'm surprised it's lasted this long. One hour of quality time with cameroon wrapped goodness. Perfect burn, billowing clouds of tasty white smoke, and a cup of dark roast with a splash of cream and a nip of Godiva dark chocolate liquor. Short of sleep, it doesn't get much more relaxing than this.

This cigar is just how I like them. It's on the mild side of medium in body, and very smooth. Almost as good as a Monty White. It starts with a nice mild sweet-spicy cedary taste, which builds up to more woody and leathery overtones as you get closer to the nub. It had a burn that didn't require more than one touch up. It produced copious clouds of billowing fragrant smoke, the draw was great, and the burn was cool. A really fine smoking experience.

If you get some, let them rest for a while in a cedar box. The longer you let these guys nap in cedar, the better they get. Carlos Torano makes some really fine and reasonably priced smokes. Hex sells them if you want to try.