Thread: Good Cigar Stores in Las Vegas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Good Cigar Stores in Las Vegas

I live in Canada and am going on a trip to Las Vegas either in April or June. While I'm there, I want to buy some Macanudo's and Rocky Patel's and I'd like to know a good place I can go to get them that will be (hopefully) close to the strip as we'll be flying in and staying at one of the bigger hotels on the strip. You lucky fellows in the US pay a whole lot less in tobacco taxes then we do here in Canada so it's to my advantage to stock up on some good cigars while I'm there so that's my plan

I'm not likely to rent a vehicle so if there is something close, wonderful. If not, I'll cab it or rent a car or find some way to get to it.

I'm looking for a reputable store that carries a good stock and won't give me the evil eye when I ask to buy the aforementioned brands by the box (I'll probably get two of each).

TIA
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

For the best prices on cigars try the Las Vegas Paiute Tribal Smoke Shop. Don't miss Casa Fuente either.

Blog Entries

Where are you staying?

4. Default

You need to go by Casa Fuente for a mojito and a cigar. It's expensive but it's really nice.

http://www.lvpaiutesmokeshop.com/

Go here. it is a must. best prices in Vegas and no taxes. Hell really they have the best prices I have seen anywhere.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    You need to go by Casa Fuente for a mojito and a cigar. It's expensive but it's really nice.
    I'll second that!!! A great place to enjoy a cigar - with some of the best cigars you'll find.

And - they have a special Mojito and Casa Fuente cigar combo that makes it a bit cheaper.

On the strip you'll find cigars, but you won't get the best deals and box prices will knock your socks off. Go off the strip of your looking to pick up boxes.

...btw - you will find rare/hard to find Fuente cigars at Casa Fuente - Opus X, Anejo, all of the Hemingway Maduro's - and the Casa Fuente cigar that is only sold at the shop. I'd suggest you bring back all you can - and trade back home for what you want. You'll be surprised at how well you'll trade them out in Canada. Casa Fuente is in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace (on the strip)
    Last edited by ggiese; 02-27-2010 at 09:26 PM.

Thank you one and all for the information, I really appreciate it!

Thanks especially for the tip on Casa Fuente gent's, a Mojito and cigar combo sounds perfect.

I look forward to the visit!
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Thread Information