Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smoke & odor solution?

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    LOL, he's just kidding himself, he has no "business mindset" he's just a cocky, lazy bastard

Me.....lazy....perhaps. Cocky.....dont think so. Having a business mindset.......absolutely I have one I just choose not to express it online when you Mr. CoventryCat86 can be an old fart that is in a home and has nothing to do but be an ass to whoever comes on a forum. Now perhaps you have made yourself known to people around here and maybe they have met you but do you expect somebody to listen to you when you can be a man, woman, or who knows what else. I did not start this you have so far made several LOOOOOOONNNNNGG comments about grammar. Geez bored enough?

Quote Originally Posted by albert001
    Me.....lazy....perhaps. Cocky.....dont think so. Having a business mindset.......absolutely I have one I just choose not to express it online when you Mr. CoventryCat86 can be an old fart that is in a home and has nothing to do but be an ass to whoever comes on a forum. Now perhaps you have made yourself known to people around here and maybe they have met you but do you expect somebody to listen to you when you can be a man, woman, or who knows what else. I did not start this you have so far made several LOOOOOOONNNNNGG comments about grammar. Geez bored enough?
    wtf are you talking about? why should we listen to you if you might be a man, woman, a third grader, a tranny.....

Blog Entries

Once again, your poor written communications skills have me scratching my head trying to figure out just exactly what it is you're trying to say. For instance, what in the HELL are you trying to get across in the sentence in the above post that I put in bold? Albert, it makes absolutely NO SENSE at all.

Oh and the "I did not start this......" start WHAT Albert? Call me crazy but if you want to play six year old and try to figure out who "started it" then I would offer that YOU "started it" and continued "it" when you made posts using words improperly. Secondly, I think you left out some punctuation because once again, this alleged sentence is improper and doesn't make any sense. Now I'm starting to feel bad because I think ole Albert here may be suffer from one or more learning disabilities. If you are learning disabled Albert, I AM NOT making fun of you but if you are indeed learning disabled, you should not lash out at those of us who are not wrong when your poor writing skills are brought to light.

I'm not being an "ass" Albert by pointing out your improper use of words. On the contrary, you should view it as constructive criticism, learn from it and not make those same mistakes when you go to other forums trying to sell your products. But no, you have to start shooting your mouth off and tossing insults.

Once again, your "business mindset" needs some serious work there Albert since you have demonstrated to us on many occasions here that you have a very serious problem when it comes to expressing yourself in writing.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

ok thanks. Your comments are most appreciated.

It's funny - because when I read this paragraph it pained me. But one sentence stuck out - "Having a business mindset." I truly don't know what you were trying to say there, but I interpret it to mean that he would A) like you to buy his product and B) become an agent of the same company as you... In other words - it is a multi-level marketing arrangement.

Albert - thanks but no thanks. That one sentence completely turned me off. I've seen multi-level marketing, and I'm not a fan. Maybe your product is great, but if you are trying to lure me into an arrangement where you are going to sell me MORE than the unit, I'm VERY suspicious.

What CC says should be taken to heart. If you want to effectively communicate to potential customers with a "business mindset", you need to write with your readers in mind. If you can't communicate the written word, you best not come into a forum and try to sell your products. You totally lose all credibility.

Interesting....First post on the board and he's trying to sell something?

Buyer beware....

PS I would never do business with anyone who communicates this poorly. May I suggest barber college?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo
    Interesting....First post on the board and he's trying to sell something?

Buyer beware....

PS I would never do business with anyone who communicates this poorly. May I suggest barber college?

I think ole Albert realizes his "gig" is up here and he's downloading barber college applications now.

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

8. Default

He would make a lousy barber. Hell...He scalped himself. What would he do to you.

Blog Entries

Stupid kid 22 years old and he know's EVERYTHING, another Scotty in the making.

He lists is occupation as:

Independant Consultant
    Hey dumbass, it's

Independent

I mean holy crap, what a freaking L O S E R

Take your "business mindset" the hell on outta here you stupid bastard.

I wonder if he sells Amway too? Or what's that other bullshit multi-level one, oh yeah MyExcel
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information