Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smoke & odor solution?

Default Smoke & odor solution?

I dont know if I am allowed or not. Please correct me if I am wrong. I am new to this forum and I am just trying to help you guys out. I might have a possible solution for all you smokers out there to help you out with the odors in your clothes your home, your car. I have experienced this for myself and I know it works but how many people would be interested in helping with there problem? I am an independent consultant.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by albert001
    I dont know if I am allowed or not. Please correct me if I am wrong. I am new to this forum and I am just trying to help you guys out. I might have a possible solution for all you smokers out there to help you out with the odors in your clothes your home, your car. I have experienced this for myself and I know it works but how many people would be interested in helping with there problem? I am an independent consultant.
    Sounds interesting but I just use a hepafiler when I smoke in the house and it works great!! Oh and it's their not there.

Where's stinky??
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Sounds interesting but I just use a hepafiler when I smoke in the house and it works great!! Oh and it's their not there.

Where's stinky??

Excuse my grammar this is an online forum not a high school English class. And its hepafilter NOT hepafiler. And besides that does the hepafilter remove the odor from your clothes and rooms in your house?
    Last edited by albert001; 07-04-2005 at 03:51 PM.

Blog Entries

OOOOOoooooooooo, testy, huh?

It may not be an English class but you don't make yourself look very credible when you don't know the difference between "there" and "their" particularly when you're hawking something. Okay, I didn't hit the "t" key hard enough, my bad, nice catch but I do know the difference between "there" "their" and "they're"

As far as the smell in the room, yes, the hepafilter removes the odor from the room. As far as my clothes, probably not but I don't really care since washing my clothes does the trick.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

interesting......so nobody that comes over into your home or perhaps even in that room you smoke in can tell that you smoke there?

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

i'll bite so we can end the witty banter,what ya got?
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

interesting......so nobody that comes over into your home or perhaps even in that room you smoke in can tell that you smoke there?

Actually, they can't tell I smoke in the house. The hepafilter removes all traces of the odor and no one can tell.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I have a unit that treats an entire home up to 3000 sq ft. Which eliminates having the need ot have the hepafilter or any other filter in the room your smoking. Instead of requiring the air to be drawn into the unit it treats from the unit and treats the air. Kind of like how after it rains; the air is so fresh and the sky looks so clear from smog. Same concept. It replicates what nature does.

Blog Entries

I have a unit that treats an entire home up to 3000 sq ft. Which eliminates having the need ot have the hepafilter or any other filter in the room your smoking. Instead of requiring the air to be drawn into the unit it treats from the unit and treats the air. Kind of like how after it rains; the air is so fresh and the sky looks so clear from smog. Same concept. It replicates what nature does.
    LMAO!!!!

you're not your

Okay, how much do they cost?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

LMAO!!!!

you're not your

Okay, how much do they cost?
    LOL, let's not even discuss his use of sentence fragments.
    Last edited by Crickett; 07-04-2005 at 10:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crickett
    LOL, let's not even discuss his use of sentence fragments.

Okay, we won't do that. He's already had bad enough of a day here.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

is right!

Ok anyways I havent been in school for 4 years and English was never my strong subject. When I write topics on online forums I could care less about how I write. This is the only forum where I actually received grammar correction. Thank you.

Whole house purifiers range from $349-$699
    not one room at a time but whole house and the most electricity it takes is 90 watts.

P.S. yes i know I am still writing with flaws in my grammer and I honestly dont care. Thank you.

is right!

Ok anyways I havent been in school for 4 years and English was never my strong subject. When I write topics on online forums I could care less about how I write. This is the only forum where I actually received grammar correction. Thank you.
    Welcome to Cigarsmokers! That's just part of the charm of the place!

Whole house purifiers range from $349-$699
    not one room at a time but whole house and the most electricity it takes is 90 watts.
    Too rich for my blood.

P.S. yes i know I am still writing with flaws in my grammer and I honestly dont care. Thank you.
    uh oh..... Been down this road before.... GO GET HIM MAESTRO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by labmonkey
    Welcome to Cigarsmokers! That's just part of the charm of the place!

Too rich for my blood.

uh oh..... Been down this road before.... GO GET HIM MAESTRO!!!!!

You can pay it over 4 months.

Blog Entries

is right!

Whoa, Hold on there!!! Where do I begin.

Let's start with the "haven't been in school for 4 years" one (corrections first, ya missed the apostrophe in haven't and when you write a sentence containing a number LESS than ten (10) it's best to SPELL it out "four" not "4"). I haven't been in school for 21 years and not only did I learn the difference between there, they're & their and you're and your, skills and knowledge like that don't just go away after a couple of years. So under your logic if a person takes Driver's Ed when they are 16, it's okay if they "forget" the rules of the road by the time they're 20, right?

When I went to school, I majored in Engineering. I only had to take ONE semester of English to complete the requirements for my degree. That is the least amount of semester hours of English required for any degree. Therefore just about EVERYONE else out there who has a college degree took MORE English courses that I ever did. English certainly is not my "strong subject" either but anyone in this country who has completed at least the eighth grade should be able to spell and use good grammar and was certainly taught the simple differences between:
    they're, their & there
    you're & your
    too & too

Okay, let's go with your position that you "don't care" well fine, you "don't care" BUT how you express yourself in an on-line forum is a little different from the real world. For instance, physical appearance, personal hygiene, some personal quirks mean nothing here but how you express yourself in writing is almost everything here. I hope you don't take the "I don't care" attitude when you complete a job application in such a lackadaisical fashion because if you do, I wouldn't count on landing that job. Ah okay, you've already got a job so you "don't care" okay well now things are getting interesting. It looks to me like YOU ARE SELLING SOMETHING.

Now if I were selling something, I would want to make the BEST impression I can to a potential customer. Now maybe in the real world, you can "wow" me with your wit and charm and possibly your good looks but here, the only way for you to communicate with me is with your written word and let me tell you, I'm NOT IMPRESSED with someone who cannot spell, use proper grammar, doesn't not know how to use the correct words when expressing himself in writing and not only that, cops an attitude with me on his second posts here.

You also say that
    This is the only forum where I actually received grammar correction
    well don't think your errors didn't go unnoticed. Most people won't take the time to correct you but I can guarantee you some are immediately turned off by your obvious "I don't care" attitude.

Tell me, how does your "I don't care" attitude instill any sort of confidence a potential customer may need to feel from you particularly from a customer service standpoint? When a customer shells out big money for one of your units, they MUST feel confident that the person they bought it from will TAKE CARE OF ANY PROBLEMS that may arise in the future. Of course a guy like you with his "I don't give a shit" attitude is not going to be on the top of the list for units sold, that's a guarantee there Albert.

So, you can continue to think I'm some kind of pain in the ass who is just trying to show how smart he is (which of course Scroto will tell you that's what I'm all about but he's a dork ) or you can think about what I've told you, drop the shitty "I don't care" attitude, clean up your act, use proper grammar and spelling when you post and I can guarantee you that you will sell more of your products.

By the way, the first time in your post, you spelled "grammar" correctly, the second time you did not
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Whoa, Hold on there!!! Where do I begin.

Let's start with the "haven't been in school for 4 years" one (corrections first, ya missed the apostrophe in haven't and when you write a sentence containing a number LESS than ten (10) it's best to SPELL it out "four" not "4"). I haven't been in school for 21 years and not only did I learn the difference between there, they're & their and you're and your, skills and knowledge like that don't just go away after a couple of years. So under your logic if a person takes Driver's Ed when they are 16, it's okay if they "forget" the rules of the road by the time they're 20, right?

When I went to school, I majored in Engineering. I only had to take ONE semester of English to complete the requirements for my degree. That is the least amount of semester hours of English required for any degree. Therefore just about EVERYONE else out there who has a college degree took MORE English courses that I ever did. English certainly is not my "strong subject" either but anyone in this country who has completed at least the eighth grade should be able to spell and use good grammar and was certainly taught the simple differences between:
    they're, their & there
    you're & your
    too & too

Okay, let's go with your position that you "don't care" well fine, you "don't care" BUT how you express yourself in an on-line forum is a little different from the real world. For instance, physical appearance, personal hygiene, some personal quirks mean nothing here but how you express yourself in writing is almost everything here. I hope you don't take the "I don't care" attitude when you complete a job application in such a lackadaisical fashion because if you do, I wouldn't count on landing that job. Ah okay, you've already got a job so you "don't care" okay well now things are getting interesting. It looks to me like YOU ARE SELLING SOMETHING.

Now if I were selling something, I would want to make the BEST impression I can to a potential customer. Now maybe in the real world, you can "wow" me with your wit and charm and possibly your good looks but here, the only way for you to communicate with me is with your written word and let me tell you, I'm NOT IMPRESSED with someone who cannot spell, use proper grammar, doesn't not know how to use the correct words when expressing himself in writing and not only that, cops an attitude with me on his second posts here.

You also say that well don't think your errors didn't go unnoticed. Most people won't take the time to correct you but I can guarantee you some are immediately turned off by your obvious "I don't care" attitude.

Tell me, how does your "I don't care" attitude instill any sort of confidence a potential customer may need to feel from you particularly from a customer service standpoint? When a customer shells out big money for one of your units, they MUST feel confident that the person they bought it from will TAKE CARE OF ANY PROBLEMS that may arise in the future. Of course a guy like you with his "I don't give a shit" attitude is not going to be on the top of the list for units sold, that's a guarantee there Albert.

So, you can continue to think I'm some kind of pain in the ass who is just trying to show how smart he is (which of course Scroto will tell you that's what I'm all about but he's a dork ) or you can think about what I've told you, drop the shitty "I don't care" attitude, clean up your act, use proper grammar and spelling when you post and I can guarantee you that you will sell more of your products.

By the way, the first time in your post, you spelled "grammar" correctly, the second time you did not

should we put up a poll to find out who pays attention to writing skills? or how about spelling? I spend too much time demonstrating that I have a business mindset in the "REAL WORLD" I dont feel like doing it online thats just my choice and I see that your a perfectionist. I am not sorry I dont enough of that in REAL LIFE. I am just trying to help people where I can. Sue me for trying to help with my improper grammar skills.

Blog Entries

should we put up a poll to find out who pays attention to writing skills? or how about spelling? I spend too much time demonstrating that I have a business mindset in the "REAL WORLD" I dont feel like doing it online thats just my choice and I see that your a perfectionist. I am not sorry I dont enough of that in REAL LIFE. I am just trying to help people where I can. Sue me for trying to help with my improper grammar skills.
    Okay, first off WTF do you mean with that last sentence (the one I have in bold )? Honestly Albert, it makes no sense at all. You're going from bad to worse here......

Your suggestion about conducting some kind of poll is irrelevant to the matter at hand. If you lose ONE sale due to your poor writing skills you should be concerned even if a majority of people don't pay any attention to your poor writing skills. You should strive to be the best you can be but never mind, you told us all you "don't care."

This is just my personal observation but it seems to me that most of the under 30 generation these days (and I'm not throwing ALL of you under 30 guys here in the same group here so please don't get mad at me ) may not "care" about writing skills but there are many, many people in the "real world" who are older than you Albert who do and if you continue to insist that you "don't care" then you will never reach your full potential selling any kind of product. Your attitude exudes laziness, a poor work ethic and someone who in your own words "doesn't care."

Instead of heeding my advice, you'd rather argue with me and get all defensive like a thin skinned baby. I'm not a "perfectionist" Albert but you are far from impressive as a salesman that's for sure.

The sad thing here in your case is that I actually was interested in your product but since you have made it clear that you're an absolute lazy ass who "doesn't care" I'd never buy anything from you.

Good salesman work there Albert I wonder how many other potential customers you lost here with your lousy attitude and general sloppiness?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-05-2005 at 02:37 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I wonder how many other potential customers you lost here with your lousy attitude and general sloppiness?
    actually he lost me after the price...but I'm a cheap bastard.....

Quote Originally Posted by labmonkey
    actually he lost me after the price...but I'm a cheap bastard.....
    LOL, and yes I agree CC. If he loses just one sale from his lack of care about making himself sound professional, then that would make any person with a "business mindset" to do what he can to fix his inefficient business model. What a .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crickett
    LOL, and yes I agree CC. If he loses just one sale from his lack of care about making himself sound professional, then that would make any person with a "business mindset" to do what he can to fix his inefficient business model. What a .
    LOL, he's just kidding himself, he has no "business mindset" he's just a cocky, lazy bastard
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information