Thread: Smoke & odor solution?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Smoke & odor solution?

I dont know if I am allowed or not. Please correct me if I am wrong. I am new to this forum and I am just trying to help you guys out. I might have a possible solution for all you smokers out there to help you out with the odors in your clothes your home, your car. I have experienced this for myself and I know it works but how many people would be interested in helping with there problem? I am an independent consultant.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by albert001
    I dont know if I am allowed or not. Please correct me if I am wrong. I am new to this forum and I am just trying to help you guys out. I might have a possible solution for all you smokers out there to help you out with the odors in your clothes your home, your car. I have experienced this for myself and I know it works but how many people would be interested in helping with there problem? I am an independent consultant.
    Sounds interesting but I just use a hepafiler when I smoke in the house and it works great!! Oh and it's their not there.

Where's stinky??
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Sounds interesting but I just use a hepafiler when I smoke in the house and it works great!! Oh and it's their not there.

Where's stinky??

Excuse my grammar this is an online forum not a high school English class. And its hepafilter NOT hepafiler. And besides that does the hepafilter remove the odor from your clothes and rooms in your house?
    Last edited by albert001; 07-04-2005 at 03:51 PM.

Blog Entries

OOOOOoooooooooo, testy, huh?

It may not be an English class but you don't make yourself look very credible when you don't know the difference between "there" and "their" particularly when you're hawking something. Okay, I didn't hit the "t" key hard enough, my bad, nice catch but I do know the difference between "there" "their" and "they're"

As far as the smell in the room, yes, the hepafilter removes the odor from the room. As far as my clothes, probably not but I don't really care since washing my clothes does the trick.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

interesting......so nobody that comes over into your home or perhaps even in that room you smoke in can tell that you smoke there?

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

i'll bite so we can end the witty banter,what ya got?
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by albert001
    interesting......so nobody that comes over into your home or perhaps even in that room you smoke in can tell that you smoke there?

Actually, they can't tell I smoke in the house. The hepafilter removes all traces of the odor and no one can tell.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information