Thread: Newbie Contest

Default Newbie Contest

Ok, so I have about 20 or so cigars that I would like to give away to a new BOTL. The majority of these cigars came from samplers or 5 packs I bought or traded for while just getting into cigars about 2-3 years ago. Proof of this can be found in the dates I put on some of them that go back to 2007. These cigars were kept in a coolidor or vino temp humidor with all of my other cigars. I'll be honest and say these are more along the lines of yard sticks to mid-range cigars, but one man's junk is another mans treasure right?. I'll pay shipping, and if you don't like them, I'll give you double your money back. I will even put in 5 nice/premium sticks just for the fun of it. So basically you will get about 25 cigars.

My only rule is:

No more than 75 posts

Also just to make it interesting you must correctly solve this trivia question.

This past week, I traded in my wife's car for a new one. What was her previous car? The answer is some where here, and should not be hard to find.

I travel for work most weeks so depending on when this is done I may not be able to send out until this time next week.
    Believe Dat!

Blog Entries

cool contest, id join in, but Ive run out of space quicker than anticipated, tho i think i know what kind of car is is anyway, but i wont dime to make it easier for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Korean View Post
    The answer is some where here, and should not be hard to find.
    I must be an idiot then because I have no clue...unless she didn't have a car and you were trying to deceive all of the new guys like me.

I wish I could find it because new sticks are always nice.

Blog Entries

Awesome idea for a contest. I don't even feel bad I can't play.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdre977 View Post
    cool contest, id join in, but Ive run out of space quicker than anticipated, tho i think i know what kind of car is is anyway, but i wont dime to make it easier for anyone.
    I've never heard of someone not entering a contest because they didn't want more cigars. Just smoke more; you can make room for 25 more sticks this weekend. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. cox View Post
    I must be an idiot then because I have no clue...unless she didn't have a car and you were trying to deceive all of the new guys like me.

I wish I could find it because new sticks are always nice.
    Search is your friend.....

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Nice contest! Good luck to all participants!

6. Default

Damn...ONE WEEK earlier and I could have joined in! lol...anyway, good idea and very generous of you. Good luck fellow newbs!
    "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something" - Plato

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    Awesome idea for a contest. I don't even feel bad I can't play.

I've never heard of someone not entering a contest because they didn't want more cigars. Just smoke more; you can make room for 25 more sticks this weekend. Sheesh.

Search is your friend.....
    You know what? your right. That and i just won a 20 ct gurkah humidor on Cbid for 7$. Its a S-type Jaguar. Now I need to take your advice and smoke some more!

Quote Originally Posted by Tdre977 View Post
    You know what? your right. That and i just won a 20 ct gurkah humidor on Cbid for 7$. Its a S-type Jaguar. Now I need to take your advice and smoke some more!
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. PM me your addy and I'll send them out. Don't worry, I give you a week to make some space, it will be Thursday before I more than likely be able to get them out.

No more S-Type for us, while both my wife and I loved the car, it was time to move on. We now have something that will pull the boat that I am telling my wife we need.
    Believe Dat!

Blog Entries

Hot damn, what a great prize package, I cant believe i almost didn't join in. Thanks a million!

Tom

ha ha, I was telling myself I didn't put enough in to meet my description. Enjoy, I hope you enjoy them.
    Believe Dat!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Korean View Post
    ha ha, I was telling myself I didn't put enough in to meet my description. Enjoy, I hope you enjoy them.
    Met it, and surpassed it IMO. Thanks again!

Thread Information