Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get your march overroasted shit

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
    I wonder if you can get the clap from snorting coke off a hooker's ass? Gives post nasal drip a whole new meaning.

Doc.
    Who left the door open...What's up Doc?

Quote Originally Posted by Cigarbear View Post
    I'd be more worried about crabs. That'd be hard to explain to the wife...
    I dunno - my wifey kinda, sorta understands crabs, but draws the line at clap. I'd be king in my house if I came back with that - she'd definitely crown me!!!

Bought a bag of 8 oclock the other day. Red bag, the original. Shits good. 3.99 a bag.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Bought a bag of 8 oclock the other day. Red bag, the original. Shits good. 3.99 a bag.
    That damned local grocery store did away with my favorite 8 O'clock "Bokar" blend. The rat bastids... Thanks for bringing up another painful memory, Tyler!!!

Any time

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    I've actually been inclined to buy some beans from him before, from the praise his beans get at CP, I figured they were decent.

After the little fiasco here though, I've definitely thought otherwise. Especially after the fact was pointed out that they are nothing special and just resold. To me they seem no different that what I could get at Walmart for less than half the price.

Glad I never pulled the trigger before.
    The dopes over on CP don't realize exactly what you just said, "they are nothing special and just being resold."

I will admit though, his prices aren't bad but you can find better prices in about 30 seconds by doing a simple google search. Now, just like your local cigar store, I'm sure if you look around on the 'net, you can find cigars cheaper than at your favorite shop BUT many people tend to patronize their favorite shop because they've built up a relationship with their shop owner. If jerry wasn't such a complete asshole, I'd say he deserves to be patronized even if you have to pay more for that you should but the problem with jerry is he is nothing but a lying slimebag with a big mouth and a very thin skin. I caught him in a lie and he refuses to acknowledge that and apologize for it.

Rod seems to like him and stick up for him because he donated a couple of bags of his shitty coffee for raffle prizes for a CP Herf. Well, if that's all it takes to buy Rod's loyalty then that don't say much for Rod.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
    I wonder if you can get the clap from snorting coke off a hooker's ass? Gives post nasal drip a whole new meaning.

Doc.

For only $3, I don't think I'll ever find out.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Ok, Ok, Ok.... Thanks for THAT visual... ...and they have hookers on the FOB???? To hell, you say!!!

I just want you to know - I had begun to collect $$$ for the MarineOne Royalty fund. But now that I see where those funds are destined to go, I'm not so sure I'm willing to encourage such incorrigible behavior...

...then again - given the choices (hooker vs. Killer Beans) - it may not be a bad investment to go the hooker route. Certainly, it may end up being the gift that keeps on giving!!!

Camp Echo in 2007-2008. The Polish Army brought two things with them; hookers and vodka.

I've got video from a buddy of mine that features a clip of the New Years Party to ring in 2007 .... I honestly don't think there was a sober person there.

Nuff said.

Either way, I'm still glad I always ended up putting off ordering any of his specials. That money was put to better use anyhow on the cigars I always bought instead.
    Yay! Cigars!

Thread Information