Thread: Padron + ashtray

Blog Entries

Default Padron + ashtray

I usually pitch the Thompson catalog when it crosses by desk, but I happened to open it up last night. Under the thousand series, they have a deal right now where you get a free Padron ashtray with box purchase.

Yes, they're more expensive than other online retailers, but I was looking at the Padron ashtray itself on eBay and Amazon, and they're runnin' about 30 bucks, which makes it not such a bad deal.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

I try not to buy from Thompson, not because of price but because their shipping is horrid.

We had some cigar smoking Soldiers from the last big unit here at my FOB, and out of the 4 orders they made none of the "first" shipments made it. One of the "second" shipments made it and the rest were cancelled for a refund.

The bad part was there was 2 of them that said screw it and ordered from elsewhere, and those shipments arrived before customer service sent the second order. Needless to say they have a bad name out here.

You must have been on the toilet a long time if you read through all of your other catalogs and still had time to look at the Thompson one.

4. Default

Sometimes Thompsons has a good deal or 2 . Avoid house brands at all costs unless you dig phillipe gregorio shit sticks.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information