Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xikar Xi2 busted

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Who gives a fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    I amm jest wantting to lern some gigar nowlegde.

lol

Now that's some funny shit fellas.

Looks like dauker got Farked.

I got an email back from Xikar the other evening and they stated that it does not matter what broke, or why, or how or that I tried to fix it myself, mail it in and they'll fix it/replace it. That's the most stand up warranty I've ever heard of.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dauker View Post
    I got an email back from Xikar the other evening and they stated that it does not matter what broke, or why, or how or that I tried to fix it myself, mail it in and they'll fix it/replace it. That's the most stand up warranty I've ever heard of.
    Goes to show, you need to trust the members on this board, especially the FOGs. They are no bullshit. You made a rookie mistake but I hope you learn form it. By no means am I a FOG as I still consider myself a newb in every way. Just take it easy, search the forum posts, and establish yourself on this board.

I guess it takes a bit of time to figure out which FOG to trust. The ones who told me to return it or the one who told me I was screwed.

Blog Entries

I guess it takes a bit of time to figure out which FOG to trust. The ones who told me to return it or the one who told me I was screwed.
    You were told to return it multiple times (I lost count). Nobody said you were screwed until post #21. How many replies did you want?

Blog Entries

the sky is actually green, and the grass is actually blue.......don't pay any attention to what anyone else tells you.................

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Since you didn't listen to everyone else until he posted that, I guess you missed the sarcasm in that post.

Lopaka

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Since you didn't listen to everyone else until he posted that, I guess you missed the sarcasm in that post.

Lopaka
    I guess so. It was one of the few posts that came across to me as someone trying to be as informative as possible. cigarsarge said he would call the xikar rep he knew in post #8. Then post #21 he said he just got off the phone with his Xikar guy.... I still don't see the sarcasm.

Blog Entries

I guess so. It was one of the few posts that came across to me as someone trying to be as informative as possible. cigarsarge said he would call the xikar rep he knew in post #8. Then post #21 he said he just got off the phone with his Xikar guy.... I still don't see the sarcasm.
    'sall right, seems as if your non-problem has been resolved anyway. Best to just move on, imo.

10. Default

The rep I spoke to said you were fucked...I agree. You seem to be really fucked. You best unfuck your self.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Hey dauker....you're always lurking....did you get this fucker fixed?

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Yep received a replacement on Tuesday. I haven't yet cut any cigars with it, but it seems like this cutter is version 2.0 of the one I had. The action feels smoother and more solid. Maybe my old one was just that worn. Instead of a main screw that accepts a flathead screwdriver, it now takes a torx bit. What really caught my eye on it, and I was looking because kevin7 commented on it, it does say "Made in Taiwan." I don't know if that was stamped on my old one, but I don't believe so.

Yep received a replacement on Tuesday.
    Amazing.

I haven't yet cut any cigars with it, but it seems like this cutter is version 2.0 of the one I had.
    Amazing squared.

Blog Entries

Yep received a replacement on Tuesday. I haven't yet cut any cigars with it, but it seems like this cutter is version 2.0 of the one I had. The action feels smoother and more solid. Maybe my old one was just that worn. Instead of a main screw that accepts a flathead screwdriver, it now takes a torx bit. What really caught my eye on it, and I was looking because kevin7 commented on it, it does say "Made in Taiwan." I don't know if that was stamped on my old one, but I don't believe so.
    Does it still work the same way? I suggest you take it apart and find out what else has changed since V 1.0.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post
    does it still work the same way? I suggest you take it apart and find out what else has changed since v 1.0.
    lmfao.

17. Default

Mine says Solingen Germany. Sorry about your luck but you sent in a BMW 750 I to be repaired and they gave you a new Daewoo
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Mine says Solingen Germany. Sorry about your luck but you sent in a BMW 750 I to be repaired and they gave you a new Daewoo
    HAHA! That sucks.. and because of this, they are no longer on my list of cutters to purchase =/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyris View Post
    HAHA! That sucks.. and because of this, they are no longer on my list of cutters to purchase =/
    I don't think mine was made in Germany, and it cuts the ends off my cigars ok.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

nNnow that gawker's got a shiny, sharp and new cutter, you just know he's gotta play with it until he puts a serious hurt on himself. Would someone please confiscate gawker's cutter...

Thread Information