Thread: Hot Potato " with all the trimmings" Pass

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Alright -- it looks like it was Lopaka who put this together and prophetic_joe was just the middle man. I pm'd Lopaka and haven't received a response, so for convenience we'll assume the extra Cohiba was a gift for me -- and my other clarifications are correct.

My proposed put/takes:

Padron No. 9 Maduro for a Cohiba Siglo IV (the No. 9 had a few bucks on the Siglo IV, but 2 years of age has me willing to make that trade)

Chicago Reserve by Rocky Patel for the Montecristo IV (this one is iffy -- the Chicago Reserve is only available at a local B&M -- feel free to balk)

God of Fire Carlito Churchill for the Opus X Super Belicoso (I scored the GoFs at auction and paid $13.50 per stick -- both rare, my price paid was similar to the MSRP of the Opus)

Macanudo Vintage 2000 No. 1 for the Don Pepin Garcia Generosos (Blue Label) (contrary to popular belief, these Macanudos are smoking very well and still selling in $20 range. I scored a box at auction about 2 years ago, and I paid in the $120 range)

AF Hemingway Short Story for the Carlos Torano Gold Double Corona Churchill (not much to say here...)

Thoughts/comments?
    Last edited by EGQ; 09-17-2010 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Typo

Thread Information