Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nub Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by lyc View Post
    First, I come on this forum and get flogged for not posting a introduction. Well fuck you, there is no sticky stating to do this. Almost every thread had somebody getting flamed. I wasn't about to get into that. You want a fucking introduction? Make a fucking sticky note and say "Hey, do this." Don't blame the poor new guys that view your forum, see how you flame everybody, and then "expect the best" when they don't do what you expect them to do. Make rules, guidelines, and people will follow them.

How hard is it to come onto a forum and post an intro? It's generally the first thing you do on a forum, and it doesn't matter if its about cigars or where you get your mani-pedi. You asked about a Nub and got the typical "its a fad" response. Boo hoo, cry me a river.

There are rules posted, and its horribly obvious you either 1.) didn't look, or; 2.) didn't want to look for them. Since you can't figure out how to use a forum, here are the links:

A little advice...

Newbie Advice

From the word go, you've just proven you shouldn't belong on a forum much less the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by lyc View Post
    Ashauler, go fuck yourself. Seriously. That last post MarineOne made was pure ignorance. Stereotypical fucking jarhead. Yea, I have affiliation with the military, and that is a very standard response type from that little section. So there, have some real fucking attitude.

After waiting nearly a week to have my account activated, I've clearly seen this place is not for me. It appears that their are several good people on board and a few asshats I'd rather not deal with.

Admin. Please delete this account. I will not be back.

First off, people on here have lives OUTSIDE of the forum. You know, "IRL". Oh wait, I forgot you and the internet are like oil and water. I meant "in real life". Real people control the accounts on here to help prevent things like spam and to run interference against idiots like you. Unfortunately sometimes they get through. Case in point.

Second, I'm not going to be baited into the "stereotypical jarhead" thing. The Army does what it does, and does it well .... as do the Air Force, Navy, and Coast Guard. I'll still tease my swabbies, zoomies, doggies, and river rats because they're my brothers but I'll also be first in line to buy them a drink. That's the only thing typical about Marines.

Third, this trash you posted will live on indefinately and that makes it so much more funny.

9 posts in and he goes ape shit. That must be a new land speed record or something. Didn't even make it to double digits. Amazing.
    Last edited by MarineOne; 03-24-2010 at 08:19 AM.

Now that's the Ashauler we all know & love.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Booo fuckin Hooo, panty-waist poser boy. Don't have the common sense to function appropriately without someone telling you how? LMFAO
    Jamie,
    I think a simple Fuck-off asshat would have been sufficient.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Jamie,
    I think a simple Fuck-off asshat would have been sufficient.
    Po-ta-to......Po-tah-to my friend.

Man OH Man, sounds like someone needs to hot foot it home and suck on mommy's titty.

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

Blog Entries

Wow, I guess I shouldn't have "flogged" him so bad...

...poor guy

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

This forum is better than the afternoon soaps !
    ~ Gerry Adams

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne View Post
    How hard is it to come onto a forum and post an intro? It's generally the first thing you do on a forum, and it doesn't matter if its about cigars or where you get your mani-pedi. You asked about a Nub and got the typical "its a fad" response. Boo hoo, cry me a river.

There are rules posted, and its horribly obvious you either 1.) didn't look, or; 2.) didn't want to look for them. Since you can't figure out how to use a forum, here are the links:

A little advice...

Newbie Advice

From the word go, you've just proven you shouldn't belong on a forum much less the internet.

First off, people on here have lives OUTSIDE of the forum. You know, "IRL". Oh wait, I forgot you and the internet are like oil and water. I meant "in real life". Real people control the accounts on here to help prevent things like spam and to run interference against idiots like you. Unfortunately sometimes they get through. Case in point.

Second, I'm not going to be baited into the "stereotypical jarhead" thing. The Army does what it does, and does it well .... as do the Air Force, Navy, and Coast Guard. I'll still tease my swabbies, zoomies, doggies, and river rats because they're my brothers but I'll also be first in line to buy them a drink. That's the only thing typical about Marines.
    Third, this trash you posted will live on indefinately and that makes it so much more funny.

9 posts in and he goes ape shit. That must be a new land speed record or something. Didn't even make it to double digits. Amazing.
    Well said. I didn't feel like rescuing a Marine today. It's not my watch.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Damn! One poke and he deflates in an instant. I prefer the ones that hang on for a few more rounds

Blog Entries

I had a morning-long meeting that was pretty damn worthless but this thread just brightened my day! One thing though, didn't Kevin say he was awake?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post
    I had a morning-long meeting that was pretty damn worthless but this thread just brightened my day! One thing though, didn't Kevin say he was awake?
    When we're done beating this dead horse, he'll come and slip it the big dick.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

I love this forum! Every time I get on this site to see what is new I stumble across some newb who thinks this he is the shit and can run the forum. When he steps out of line and starts to mouth off to an established member he is relentlessly flamed by not just one member, but the entire community.

I'm actually happy that I had a week to read through some of the meltdowns that have occured on here. It made me realize the way things worked on this forum. He should have spent more time reading the introduction posts then smoking the Nubs.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne View Post
    How hard is it to come onto a forum and post an intro? It's generally the first thing you do on a forum, and it doesn't matter if its about cigars or where you get your mani-pedi.
    I have 3 other forums that I visit daily where I'm active member and many others that I go to when looking for random information. This is the only one where the members demand an introduction thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dauker View Post
    I have 3 other forums that I visit daily where I'm active member and many others that I go to when looking for random information. This is the only one where the members demand an introduction thread.
    Brace yourself....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dauker View Post
    I'm on many more then that and on every single one I've seen a request to post an introduction. It's like walking into someones house. You don't walk in grab a beer and sit on the couch then say, hello my name is dickhead.

Lopaka

Blog Entries

I noticed that lyc edited his intro post and since it was so fantastic I figure it is worth preserving:

Quote Originally Posted by lyc
    Alright, took a walk.. That always helps.

My name is Josh and I live down on Satellite Beach, FL. My hobbies include gaming (Call of Duty MW2 only at the moment), cigars, and rums. As a job, I work in the Information Technology field supporting 17,000 people or so.

On the cigar level, I prefer the Connecticut Nub 460's and most of the R&J line.

If you want to know anything else, just ask!
    -Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

I enjoyed the "I took a walk" portion of that post. Someone needs to get away from the computer more and deal with real people.

Lopaka

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    I noticed that lyc edited his intro post and since it was so fantastic I figure it is worth preserving
    -Buzz
    Nice job Buzz! His current intro is a little boring now!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    I'm on many more then that and on every single one I've seen a request to post an introduction. It's like walking into someones house. You don't walk in grab a beer and sit on the couch then say, hello my name is dickhead.

Lopaka
    Ditto on the introduction thing....most have forums and rules about introducing yourself. I agree with the overall sentiment expressed in the below thread.

I still wonder how much that guy got for his jar.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/threads/...uction-Section

Blog Entries

Oh, that was funny!! Ahhhh, the memory's.

Lopaka

Thread Information