Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Nub Cigars

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    Man, really, go away befor ethis gets real ugly. You just shit on one of the FOGs that WILL mess you up...if you turn around, I am sure he would shove one of those NUBs up you ass sideways while it is still smoking.

Really though, stop before it hurts.
    I honesty don't believe he can walk away because he don't understand the letters that are put into a word and then formed into a sentence. Proven point, 3 people told him to send his cutter to Xikar and he still didn't understand!! Someone had to hold his hand like a little child to lead him down the right path.

"Come now little daunker, let me show you how.."

We'll have to do the same thing here. Although, I wouldn't want to hold Cigarsarge's hands...who knows where they've been!

Lopaka

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dauker View Post
    You're the only one allowed to be a smart-ass? Maybe that should be a sticky for the noobs also.
    Like I said...You are in our house. You bust in and take shit on the carpet. You are a rude crude little boy that needs a spanking. You have the maturity of a three year old. I suggest you take a hike before you piss me off.

He seems the type to visit without logging in.

Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post
    Seems like he was scared away, tail between his legs:

Dauker
    Last Activity: Today 06:42 AM
    Don't log in for several hours and I ran away? Funny. but no, just hadn't got around to it yet today. The time also seems wrong because this is the first time I've been on here today so I don't know what's going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    I honesty don't believe he can walk away because he don't understand the letters that are put into a word and then formed into a sentence. Proven point, 3 people told him to send his cutter to Xikar and he still didn't understand!! Someone had to hold his hand like a little child to lead him down the right path.

"Come now little daunker, let me show you how.."
    3 people couldn't answer my question on if they knew Xikar's warranty is still valid despite it being opened up. There was no hand holding involved, just a lack of people answering the question

Quote Originally Posted by Cigarbear View Post
    He seems the type to visit without logging in.
    I probably do that, but it's unintentional. I'll come to the site and see if there is anything I want to comment on. That's normally when I notice if I'm still logged in or not.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Like I said...You are in our house. You bust in and take shit on the carpet. You are a rude crude little boy that needs a spanking. You have the maturity of a three year old. I suggest you take a hike before you piss me off.
    Well, don't know what I did that was crude. As far as rude, and I'm just recalling from memory here so correct me if I'm wrong, but my rudeness hasn't come close to that which has been expressed toward me. As far as pissing you off, quite frankly I don't care. Either you're always pissed and you're fast on your way to some kind of cardiovascular problem, or you just find it entertaining to be this way online and you don't really mean anything by it. I'm here to share information and experiences with others who enjoy sticks. If you give me shit, oh well. If I make a comment and you begin demanding "what say you" I'll happily respond.

5. Default

I think it's pretty clear nobody here wants to share any information or experiences with you dauker, as it's obvious you lack any of the a fore mentioned things you state you are here to share. I'm gonna let the members here decide what to do with you.

You ain't the first new guy to come here thinking you are all that and a bag of chips. You won't be the first to leave unhappy. You won't be the last.

You are a uncouth immature brat. Grow up...Learn how things are done before posting things that cause your ignorance and arrogance to be obvious.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    Wow, I guess I shouldn't have "flogged" him so bad...

-Buzz
    Yea, you're ruthless...

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    When we're done beating this dead horse, he'll come and slip it the big dick.
    Sick Bastad!

I feel like I need a recap, are there two meltdowns in this thread? I love it!

LYC, by the way, I didn't post an intro and I didn't get roasted. I was given some shit, but nothing too bad and more importantly nothing malicious. If you start off on the wrong foot, usually someone here gives you a change and a gentle nudge to correct it. If you don't and you step on your dingy, then that's your perogative.

How do I miss these meltdowns?
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by denver24 View Post
    Yea, you're ruthless...
    Yeah I think it must have been the way I said...

Quote Originally Posted by meanie pants
    Search around a little more and you will see what I mean
    It was an order, not a request - that was pretty mean of me... my bad.

[insert image of face-palm here]

We need one more meltdown for the trifecta here - anyone... anyone?

-Buzz
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

My five year old catches on faster than you did! Having been involved with a number of online forums myself, I know damn well that each has its own culture and you're gonna get slapped if you violate it as a newbie. It took me about 5 threads to see how things work best here. Either you're as ignorant as you sound in your posts or you just don't give a fuck. Either way, I don't understand why you're still here. Though I do enjoy a show

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    Yeah I think it must have been the way I said...

It was an order, not a request - that was pretty mean of me... my bad.

[insert image of face-palm here]

We need one more meltdown for the trifecta here - anyone... anyone?

-Buzz
    Wait...I don't think meanie pants posted an intro. Great post buzz!
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Blog Entries

For those who are undoubtedly interested by now... 10 nubs for $3/stick available today: http://www.joecigar.com/

-Buzz
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Don't log in for several hours and I ran away? Funny. but no, just hadn't got around to it yet today. The time also seems wrong because this is the first time I've been on here today so I don't know what's going on there.

3 people couldn't answer my question on if they knew Xikar's warranty is still valid despite it being opened up. There was no hand holding involved, just a lack of people answering the question

I probably do that, but it's unintentional. I'll come to the site and see if there is anything I want to comment on. That's normally when I notice if I'm still logged in or not.

Well, don't know what I did that was crude. As far as rude, and I'm just recalling from memory here so correct me if I'm wrong, but my rudeness hasn't come close to that which has been expressed toward me. As far as pissing you off, quite frankly I don't care. Either you're always pissed and you're fast on your way to some kind of cardiovascular problem, or you just find it entertaining to be this way online and you don't really mean anything by it. I'm here to share information and experiences with others who enjoy sticks. If you give me shit, oh well. If I make a comment and you begin demanding "what say you" I'll happily respond.
    I noticed that no-one else had preserved this for posterity. Rarely fails that some disgruntled newb eventually realizes the errors of their ways, and inevitably decides to revise history.

It's a shame, really. The nail in your box dauber is your length of membership, it means one of two things:
    A: You knew the reprecussions of your ill thought out posts, and didn't give a shit. (Read Troll)
    Or
    B: You are an idiot.

I don't give a shit either way. :yawn:

Blog Entries

Using the filet of the leaf is valid theory. The Nub is one possible solution, particularly if one's smoking technique lends itself to massive ring guages. I prefer other solutions.

Bungee post!

Blog Entries

Theory, yep.

How many times did someone say "make a phone call or just mail it to them"? Yeah I know all about your lunch schedule, but you can't grab something from the local "choke and puke" or bring something from home and eat while you're on speakerphone? Can't spend the two or three bucks to mail it?

For fuck's sake drama queen, knock it off and grow a pair.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne View Post
    *snip*

For fuck's sake drama queen, knock it off and grow a pair.
    Fauker,
    For this I recommend Testemax as one of my fellow BOTLs pointed out some time ago. Google it....or do you need 36 people to tell you to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post
    Fauker,
    For this I recommend Testemax as one of my fellow BOTLs pointed out some time ago. Google it....or do you need 36 people to tell you to do so?
    I will be the first to offer my help.

Reach down between your legs...feel around real good...if your balls have dropped, stand up and say sorry...if they are still in pre-pubescant stage, sit back down and STFU.

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    I will be the first to offer my help.

Reach down between your legs...feel around real good...if your balls have dropped, stand up and say sorry...if they are still in pre-pubescant stage, sit back down and STFU.
    Now that is some good advice
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Funny thing happened today, my dad e-mailed me and asked me to send him some nubs. Said he got one from a friend and really enjoyed it. Made me laugh at the timing and irony.

Blog Entries

This stopped being about the cigars a while back.....really, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    This stopped being about the cigars a while back.....really, it never was.
    I was trying to bring it back. But I guess I failed

Thread Information