Thread: Let's go outside!

Blog Entries

Default Let's go outside!

Hello brothers! I hope some of you have been enjoying the weather (if you are lucky enough to have some good breaking spring weather yet) as much as I have in the past few weeks. Spring has sprung here in Austin and it ROCKS! I have the bike ready to go and it has been a blast! I have been loving it so much that I forgot to go car shopping! Well, my fiance' has not forgotten and is starting to get a little "antsy" about it, however, she is in "biker chic" apprenticeship this year and trying to overcome her fear of riding so it has been fun.

Everything is turning luscious green and all the wild flowers are starting to come into full play. The weather has been just right here. I am loving every minute of it.

Donald

PS: Lets have a smoke!
    Last edited by EdgeMan; 03-31-2010 at 06:00 AM. Reason: grammar
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

Blog Entries

Nice to hear from you man. I agree with the beautiful spring we are having. I have been looking at different bikes myself and I am feeling the urge to get one soon. Let's talk about this soon!

Blog Entries

It was 82 degrees here in Denver yesterday! It was great to have some warm weather and I can't wait for more consistent warm weather.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

The rain has held off here in Jax for a few days now! Can't wait to get out to the golf course this weekend!!!

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Weather has been up and down here. If it's not snowing the trees are giving off that wonderfull pollen that swells my eyes shut. But I am looking forward to being outside again enjoying cigars!
    Just another day at the office!

Blog Entries

Spring isn't bad, but I know the dreaded summer will soon be upon us. I need to move somewhere where the hottest it gets in the summertime is like 70 degrees. Otherwise, I can't function.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

The weather sucks in New England. 5 inches of rain in the last three day. Before that the temps where in the 30's. I'm glad some of you are enjoying good spring days.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Thread Information