it finally happened.

Middle of the night, the fuckin' cat was tearing around, and I knew I should have put it on a more sturdy table, but my whole cabinet humi got knocked down. Glass smashin', some of my smokes got crushed, others flung around on the floor. Plus, we were upstairs and I don't know how I didn't hear it, but this is what I discovered this morning when I came down to make coffee.

Fuckin' great.

I gathered up the mess, and stuffed it in the new coolerdor that I setup last night (talk about coincidence!)

I've been thinking about doing this for maybe the last 4 months, but now I feel it's time. For more than a Lenten sacrifice, I was just seeing if I actually could give up smoking / drinking so I believe that the humidor smashing is a sign, with Easter right around the corner.

Sooooo, I'm going to fulfill any / all of my commitments on the board that are outstanding, and then I'll be loggin' off for good. If anyone's interested in the remaining cigars, send me a PM. Otherwise I'll probably start an auction this weekend to sell the whole cooler off.

Wish me luck, and Happy Easter!

Will