Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston Astros!!!

Default Bang

I need to find some of those exploding inserts the CIA made for Castro before we do this pass.

But I have to admit you do have the best pitcher that has ever played the game.... to bad we let him go. ....

But we are world series champs.

Oh yeah the Yankees Suck.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    I need to find some of those exploding inserts the CIA made for Castro before we do this pass.

But I have to admit you do have the best pitcher that has ever played the game.... to bad we let him go. ....

But we are world series champs.

Oh yeah the Yankees Suck.
    4 All Stars, 3 of which are pitchers! I don't hate the Yankees but the Mets can fuggin' rot! And as for Boston, I hope they're prepared for another 80+ year "curse".
    Last edited by grand cru no 2; 07-20-2005 at 11:56 PM. Reason: To fix my dumb spelling error. Because you can't talk smack and make punctuation errors! lol

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

"The Good Guys" picked up another win today against The Nationals! Not bad against a team that's tied (after today) with the Braves for the #1 spot in the NL East.

'stros - Nationals series is now 2-0 in favor of "The Good Guys" after a 14-1 blowout today with "The Rocket" on the mound! Give 'em hell guys!
    Last edited by grand cru no 2; 07-22-2005 at 11:44 PM.

Astros finish the month of July with a 22-6 record! Go 'stros!!!

Blog Entries

They set a club record for number of wins in a month this year.

After two great months we've only gained about five games on the friggin' Cardinals.

Since May 24th when the Astros were 15-30, they have the BEST record in baseball.

I just splurged with my cable company to get the baseball package so I can see ALL the rest of the Astros games. I'm also thinking I'd like to make a trip down to Houston on Labor Day weekend when the Cardinals are in town.

Oh MAN would that be FUN!!!!! The Cardinals swept us in St. Louis but NO WAY will that happen at Minute Maid Park this year. The Astros have the best home record in the majors.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86

After two great months we've only gained about five games on the friggin' Cardinals.

Since May 24th when the Astros were 15-30, they have the BEST record in baseball.

I just splurged with my cable company to get the baseball package so I can see ALL the rest of the Astros games. I'm also thinking I'd like to make a trip down to Houston on Labor Day weekend when the Cardinals are in town.

Oh MAN would that be FUN!!!!! The Cardinals swept us in St. Louis but NO WAY will that happen at Minute Maid Park this year. The Astros have the best home record in the majors.
    I just wanted to say a couple of words........GO BRAVES!!!!! Then again it's more like GO ANYONE BUT THE FUCKING YANKEES!!!!!
    -Mike

Blog Entries

OH man the Braves are my nemesis We FINALLY beat them last year. It was the first time in franchise history the Astros won a playoff series.

The Braves are tough again this year, without a doubt, hell the WHOLE NL East is above .500 while the whole NL West is BELOW .500

Washington is folding faster than Baltimore but watch out for the Marlins. They beat the Cardinals yesterday . The Mets aren't bad either but I doubt they'll win the division. The Phillies are nothing to sneeze at either.

All the "experts" are picking the Braves to win the NL East again.

Ya know, as much as John Rocker used to give batters fits, I used to LOVE that guy. MAN could he throw a mean fastball

He was just released last month by the Long Island Ducks, a minor league team. He had no wins and a horrible ERA Too bad because in 1999, he was freakin' SCARY!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

go braves, even though dont watch much baseball anymore

Blog Entries

Which ever National League team get to the World Series is going to have a tough time with George's White Sox (that is of course they can get past the WORLD CHAMPION Red Sox first )
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Hey if you make it down to Houston let us know, maybe some of us Texas folks can hook up with you!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

White Sox all the way baby.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alexgtp
    White Sox all the way baby.

Who the hell are the White Sux?

Bill, if you make it down to the Bayou City for Labor Day, you are going to have company (sense I am going to be in town for my sis' birthday)!

And have you seen the schedule for Aug? I predict at least a 20 win record this month too! Which means that the Cards better keep bringing their A-game.

reaganyouth84 Guest

OH man the Braves are my nemesis We FINALLY beat them last year. It was the first time in franchise history the Astros won a playoff series.

The Braves are tough again this year, without a doubt, hell the WHOLE NL East is above .500 while the whole NL West is BELOW .500

Washington is folding faster than Baltimore but watch out for the Marlins. They beat the Cardinals yesterday . The Mets aren't bad either but I doubt they'll win the division. The Phillies are nothing to sneeze at either.

All the "experts" are picking the Braves to win the NL East again.

Ya know, as much as John Rocker used to give batters fits, I used to LOVE that guy. MAN could he throw a mean fastball

He was just released last month by the Long Island Ducks, a minor league team. He had no wins and a horrible ERA Too bad because in 1999, he was freakin' SCARY!!
    I LOVED John Rocker, he was great. Too bad the media blew what he said out of porportion. He was on Hannity and Colmes the other night. He finally retired, he owns a computer company and a few real estate ventures. Me and my grandfather loved watching him pitch. We called him the chicken man because he was so jerky and what not. Anyways....
    -Mike

Quote Originally Posted by reaganyouth84
    I LOVED John Rocker, he was great. Too bad the media blew what he said out of porportion. He was on Hannity and Colmes the other night. He finally retired, he owns a computer company and a few real estate ventures. Me and my grandfather loved watching him pitch. We called him the chicken man because he was so jerky and what not. Anyways....
    -Mike
    "Anyways" is right! This is an Astros thread damnit! Take your "John Rocker pity party" somewhere else! Yes you too Bill! You "ego-maniacal" bastid!

This thread will not be hijacked you sons o' bitches!

I don't care if Bill did start this thread! Furthermore, I don't care if he is an FOG! "All the FOGs want is for newbies to kiss their ass! I ain't kissing noones ass!"

Sorry Bill, I just couldn't resist re-enacting some scenes from our Drama Club performances yesterday.

Blog Entries

Oh YEAH?? Well ^%(*^)(*^)(*^(*^(*&^(*^(*%$&(*&(*& you no good *&^*^%*^*&^)(&)(*)^)&&*&_*& prick!!!

It's MY gat damg thread and if I wanna talk about John Rocker I will goddammit^*&^&^()(*&(*)&%%^#%^%#*%*&(&( (piss and moan, swear, curse, yell, scream, lose my mind).

Where are indybob and KevinOWhacter when we need them?

Hey Ray, I just signed up for the MLB package through my cable company When the Mets were playing in Houston last weekend, the games were on television here because of the local coverage thing. I go so spoiled being able to watch my Astros, I said "I GOTTA see more!!!" so I called my cable company and they charged me $119.00 for the last half of the season. This way I can see every game every night. The only problem is though that whoever the HOME team is is who you get for commentators. Watching the game last night on Fox Arizona with those jerkoff Arizona commentators was way too hard to take I was laughing my ASS off when Bruntlett caught that deep fly to right to end the game. You shoulda heard those jerks "OOOOOOO, that's at LEAST a double and will score a run!!!!!!!!" I'm sure their dicks were getting all big and hard then "Oh gee, I dunno HOW he got to that one. Oh and they doulbed up the base runner, aw double play BUT our starter pitched a heck of a game, huh?"

LMFAO I was almost in tears I was laughing so hard!!!

MAN amd I going to love this MLB deal!!!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Oh YEAH?? Well ^%(*^)(*^)(*^(*^(*&^(*^(*%$&(*&(*& you no good *&^*^%*^*&^)(&)(*)^)&&*&_*& prick!!!

It's MY gat damg thread and if I wanna talk about John Rocker I will goddammit^*&^&^()(*&(*)&%%^#%^%#*%*&(&( (piss and moan, swear, curse, yell, scream, lose my mind).

Where are indybob and KevinOWhacter when we need them?

Hey Ray, I just signed up for the MLB package through my cable company When the Mets were playing in Houston last weekend, the games were on television here because of the local coverage thing. I go so spoiled being able to watch my Astros, I said "I GOTTA see more!!!" so I called my cable company and they charged me $119.00 for the last half of the season. This way I can see every game every night. The only problem is though that whoever the HOME team is is who you get for commentators. Watching the game last night on Fox Arizona with those jerkoff Arizona commentators was way too hard to take I was laughing my ASS off when Bruntlett caught that deep fly to right to end the game. You shoulda heard those jerks "OOOOOOO, that's at LEAST a double and will score a run!!!!!!!!" I'm sure their dicks were getting all big and hard then "Oh gee, I dunno HOW he got to that one. Oh and they doulbed up the base runner, aw double play BUT our starter pitched a heck of a game, huh?"

LMFAO I was almost in tears I was laughing so hard!!!

MAN amd I going to love this MLB deal!!!!
    Bill, do you have broadband internet? Being here in San Antonio, I only get the games when Fox Sports Southwest shows them, so I signed up for MLB Gameday Audio so I can listen to them all and I get to pick which commentators I hear ($7.95). MLB.TV also allows you to watch all the games ($49.95 for the season).

I bet it was friggin' hilarious hearing those Arizona commentators.

Blog Entries

Yes, I have broadband internet and I saw the deal offered by MLB but I think the quality of the picture is better on television.

I'm listening to these friggin Diamondback commentators AGAIN tonight and they're grasping at straws as usual. It really is kinda funny to watch So far so good, Astacio has settled down and the Astros are up 1-0 after two
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

go Cubs!!! Go Cubs!!! Go Cubs!!!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    go Cubs!!! Go Cubs!!! Go Cubs!!!
    Where they going to the golf course in october?
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Thread Information