Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Houston Astros!!!

As I said before...

Quote Originally Posted by 8-5-8
    I've spent too many years watching my boys screw it up at the last minute
    So no huge suprise there... good show on Houston's part.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

ASTROS NLCS CHAMPS!!!

Sent the redbirds home with a 5-1 victory due to a COMMAND performance by Roy Oswalt!!! Look out ChiSox here we come!

Edit to add: I'm smoking a HDM EL Torp to celebrate.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Well, I don't like it, I wanted Atlanta to do it this year, but it will be nice to see the Astros beat the Sox.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Congrats to your Astros Ccat
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

Yep, congrats to the 'Stros. Go get those Chisox.

Moo
    "Chicks dig me cuz I rarely wear underwear, and when I do, it's usually something unusual"--Bill Murray, "Stripes"

OMFG - The Houston Astros are NLCS champs. GO ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Woo-hoo, was at a bar in downtown Houston to see them win (we were having a mini-herf) and boy did the crowd go CRAZY!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

reaganyouth84 Guest

WOW....THE WHITE SOX ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES....the Astros are national league champs...they will...yawn....face....yawn....off in....yawn....the World....yawn...series....zzzzzzzz.
    Congrats the the stros and all their fans on here, but wake me up when next season starts, lol.

-Mike
    Last edited by reaganyouth84; 10-20-2005 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reaganyouth84
    WOW....THE WHITE SOX ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES....the Astros are national league champs...they will...yawn....face....yawn....off in....yawn....the World....yawn...series....zzzzzzzz.
    Congrats the the stros and all their fans on here, but wake me up when next season starts, lol.

-Mike

Hey Mike, why don't you tell....yawn....someone....yawn....who.....yawn... ..gives....yawn....a....yawn....damn about your opinion.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

reaganyouth84 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    Hey Mike, why don't you tell....yawn....someone....yawn....who.....yawn... ..gives....yawn....a....yawn....damn about your opinion.
    I'm just messing around. I'm not that excited about the World Series, just because I don't have any interests in either team. I will say however that I am pulling for the Astro's, gotta stick with the NL. Just remember, if it weren't for Sam Houston (he's from a town about an hour away from me) and Tennessee, there would be NO Houston Astro's or Texas

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by reaganyouth84
    I'm just messing around. I'm not that excited about the World Series, just because I don't have any interests in either team. I will say however that I am pulling for the Astro's, gotta stick with the NL. Just remember, if it weren't for Sam Houston (he's from a town about an hour away from me) and Tennessee, there would be NO Houston Astro's or Texas

-Mike

Beg ta differ with ya there, ya he was there but so were many others - Travis, Bowie, and many who followed afterword, like the land hucksters Allen brothers who got Houston started - so yer only partially right there pardner.

Blog Entries

Wasn't Houston the reason the slaughter at the Alamo happened? All the messages for help were sent and Houston refused to help...

reaganyouth84 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    Beg ta differ with ya there, ya he was there but so were many others - Travis, Bowie, and many who followed afterword, like the land hucksters Allen brothers who got Houston started - so yer only partially right there pardner.
    Well, maybe you are right. In that case....GO WHITE SOX!!! HAHA

-Mike

Well well well, let's just wait till they get back to Houston!!! GO STROS!!!

14. Default

Can the Astros win four in a row??? They look pretty banged up to me. Go Sox.

What an incredible game last night. For those paying attention - you are witnessing one of the greatest struggles in a World Series in quite a while. While the Sox may be leading 3 games to none - Houston has not gone down without an incredible fight...

I don't think by any stretch of the imagination that tonights game is gonna be a cakewalk... It oughta be a great game!!!

ya I'm still proud of the Astros. They haven't won a game in this series yet but they ain't going down without a fight. Still love them to death. Go Stros!!!!!

I'm firing up a BIG stogie over this one!!!

WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!

Thread Information