Thread: Cigars International has some good deals right now!

Default Cigars International has some good deals right now!

Just got their catalogue and had to order. Good prices on decent sticks are hard to come by these days. Carlos Torano Dominica bundles are going for 29.95 all sizes. Indian Tabac Classic for about 35 bucks, etc. From what I can see, these guys have their good deals in the print catalogue. I don't see most of the really good deals on the web site.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

2. Default

I was recently going to buy a box of Cuba Libre from them, but I missed the sale. Then I searched for them on Google, and I found a bundle of 20 for less than that previous sale price at CI. Searching CI's own website would not turn up that page.

Anyway, they always have some kind of decent deal going on. I am on their mailing list to keep up on most of the good deals.

Blog Entries

...who said that?..."CI. The same cigar...60,000 different labels"

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    ..."The same cigar...60,000 different labels"

Will
    I believe that's how Ghurka handles their marketing. Most folks who change the wrapper on a blend simply call it a Maduro version of the same cigar. Ghurka comes up with a whole new name, band design, and size designations. A lot of othe brands seem to be following suit, like Rocky Patel, Perdomo, etc. I guess it takes care of consistency problems if they roll this years harvest as a whole new cigar huh?

Regardless, Carlos Torano is a nice staple in my humi and I'm excited to see if these bundles are as good as the rest.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information