Thread: Adorini Sorrente Deluxe Humidor Review

Blog Entries

Default Adorini Sorrente Deluxe Humidor Review

Humidor Discount sent me an Adorini Sorrente Deluxe Humidor for review. It was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. This humidor holds approximately 75 cigars and has an innovative divider system that allows you to customize how your cigars are separated in the humidor. It comes with a pre-calibrated hygrometer, an adjustable humidifier, humidification solution, a multilingual manual and label clips which fasten to the dividers. The hygrometer and humidifier both have magnets on the back which stick to a metal plate hidden behind the veneer on the roof of the humidor. Humidor Discount also publishes an online Humidor Guide that provides information on how to use a Humidor.

I found this to be a top of the line humidor, it’s very sturdy and appears to close tightly sealing in the humidity. The inside of the humidor is ribbed, which is meant to improve air circulation and doubles as the slots used to attach the included dividers. This humidor features a black lacquer finish and a Tobacco leaf design on the lid. It’s going to make a perfect addition to my office!

Adorini Sorrente Deluxe Features

• High-quality multiple lacquer finish in black
    • Tobacco leaf design on lid
    • Felt bottom
    • Dimensions (exterior): L:24 W:29cm H:12cm
    • Capacity: 75 cigars
    • Pre-calibrated high precision hair hygrometer, optimized for cigar storage.
    • Gold plated acryl polymer based adorini deluxe humidifier with adjustable ventilation openings for an optimum regulation of the humidity level.
    • Unique ventilation ribs ("RibTech") for improved air circulation within humidor. Protected adorini innovation.
    • Extra-strong humidor corpus and extra-strong Spanish cedar lining.
    • Hygrometer and humidifier fixed with magnet to invisible metal plate under wood veneer.
    • Innovative divider system for flexible individual separation. Protected adorini innovation.
    • Label clips for dividers. Protected adorini innovation.
    • Extra-strong quadrant hinges - 24K gold plated and hand polished.
    • Life-time warranty
    Pictures

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Did it come with a top tray or do you have to order that separately?
    I like how it looks and how they hid the magnets in the wood.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    Did it come with a top tray or do you have to order that separately?
    I like how it looks and how they hid the magnets in the wood.
    No, it didn't come with a top tray, but I don't think it's needed for a humidor of this size. A top tray would make it difficult to keep the cigars from touching the hygrometer/humidifier..
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Thread Information