Thread: iPad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ilikefishes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I clearly see now why you are the best sales person at your company! You just know how to build that winning rapport, don't you...
    Yes, as a matter of fact I do. That is when it is a mutual willingness. That is not the case on this board. So, instead I am fighting back and will not give in. That is one of the reasons that I am one of the best. I never give up and will always fight until the fight is over. So, quit fucking with me and I will quit fucking with you. Otherwise, game on and when I have put up with what has been said thus far, I won't hold back any punches at this point. You guys are classic fun and this is too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikefishes View Post
    Yes, as a matter of fact I do. That is when it is a mutual willingness. That is not the case on this board. So, instead I am fighting back and will not give in. That is one of the reasons that I am one of the best. I never give up and will always fight until the fight is over. So, quit fucking with me and I will quit fucking with you. Otherwise, game on and when I have put up with what has been said thus far, I won't hold back any punches at this point. You guys are classic fun and this is too good of an opportunity to pass up.
    Oh, Mr. Carson... You're such an easy mark...

Fishy, Fishy, Fishy...

So - how is it you develop a "mutual willingness" that leads to success in sales? I sense your success in sales comes from writing the orders quickest. Certainly it cannot be because of your stellar personality.

Kendall - you may personally think you're winning battles, but you are so focused on looking in the mirror at how glamourous you are, you truly do not see you're losing the war.

I'd love to somehow learn the secret - it could be useful down the road. Why do some people have such a penchant for drawing huge targets on their butts?

ilikefishes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Fishy, Fishy, Fishy...

So - how is it you develop a "mutual willingness" that leads to success in sales? I sense your success in sales comes from writing the orders quickest. Certainly it cannot be because of your stellar personality.

Kendall - you may personally think you're winning battles, but you are so focused on looking in the mirror at how glamourous you are, you truly do not see you're losing the war.

I'd love to somehow learn the secret - it could be useful down the road. Why do some people have such a penchant for drawing huge targets on their butts?
    So I was out working with some reps I work with and we were at lunch. One of them asked me how I liked the Air Bender I had purchased from a B&M the last time we worked together. I started talking about all you dill holes and the blast that I am having with fucking with you. They read thispost here and started laughing. I don't have any issues with the target because I am true to myself. The only people I have to impress is my kids and that is it. I don't even have to impress my wife, she knows who I am and is happy with what I do. I appreciate your constructive criticism. I will take this into account when I am purchasing cigars with my next paycheck.

Blog Entries

So I was out working with some reps I work with and we were at lunch. One of them asked me how I liked the Air Bender I had purchased from a B&M the last time we worked together. I started talking about all you dill holes and the blast that I am having with fucking with you. They read thispost here and started laughing. I don't have any issues with the target because I am true to myself. The only people I have to impress is my kids and that is it. I don't even have to impress my wife, she knows who I am and is happy with what I do. I appreciate your constructive criticism. I will take this into account when I am purchasing cigars with my next paycheck.
    I'm sorry you have to wait for your next paycheck to buy cigars. That must suck.

Thread Information