Quote Originally Posted by EGQ View Post
Look, asshole, when you got here I directed you where to go for a newb sampler, I didn't skewer you -- I actually tried to make you feel welcome and to get you involved in the board. You want to take a tone with me -- go ahead -- I take responsibility for everything I do and I'm a stand up guy (something other members of this community would attest to). I don't confront newbs for pleasure, and I certainly don't try to be anonymous.
Yes, I will give you this and I never directed my comment at you in general. The newbie sampler was something I tried to participate in but to no avail. I have not said or done anything I won't take responsibility for. So what exactly is your point?

You don't like the fact that I said some of your "Cuban" cigars looked suspect? Get over it -- you have some bogus sticks in your collection.

For a board that has a strict policy in discussing ISOM's, you guys sure are bringing up my fakes quite a bit. I have not mentioned them since and will not mention them again.

You don't like the fact that I didn't appreciate the tone of your post when you pointed out that your definition of multi-tasking is different than mine (or, more accurately, Mizicke's as it relates to the iPad’s functionality)? Get over it -- you act like an ass-hat, I’m going to call you an ass-hat.

I actually posted about multi-tasking right after the Mizicke's post. So don't really see your point here either. Maybe you have a little bit of buyers remorse or something. Don't be taking it out on me that you got taken, not my issue. I simply stated that I would hold out for a better device that was more functional for business and not just a toy.

Again, I suggest you read the rules and regulations. This is a community -- some of your posts crossed the line with respect to what the community finds acceptable.
I went and read your coveted rules again. I did see the Newbie advice and there are punctuation errors and some other grammatical issues. This in a stickied post since 3/2006. You think that they would have been corrected by now. But maybe that is just how you all want to roll. I have not once crossed the line in respect to my posts. I don't make it a habit to start calling people names until they give me a reason to do so. Sorry if my posts hurt your feelings or something. I will try and refrain and only post things that will make you feel warm and fuzzy in the future.