Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video: Cuban Cigar roller making Petite Figurados

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarzz View Post
    Look the last thing I wanted to do is piss people off. I will only post in ad section from now on. If you want to see the videos check there on ocassion. thanks jeff
    Thanks a bunch Jeff.

Feel free to join in the discussions elsewhere on the board, your input would be welcome I'm sure.

ilikefishes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    The rules are set in place for a reason. After you've been here for more that two weeks maybe you will understand.
    Oh, I am sorry Paddy, I thought I was on a discussion board. I guess the only opinions you all are interested in are the ones in line with your own!

Quote Originally Posted by ilikefishes View Post
    Oh, I am sorry Paddy, I thought I was on a discussion board. I guess the only opinions you all are interested in are the ones in line with your own!
    Last time i looked Paddy did not represent every one on the board.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Blog Entries

THIS ISN'T NAM, THERE ARE RULES!

But yeah, What Buzz, Mrtr33 and Ashauler said.

5. Default

I don't understand what the big deal is about him posting some videos to the site. Talk about panties in a bundle. Get over it.
    I smell fail
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Isn't that pretty much what you've been doing since you joined our board?
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

WTF is your problem? Bunched panties? The only thing wrong with Paddy's post is that you've already been here more than two weeks...he was giving you credit for being ignorant of the forum rules.
    Like this one:
    http://www.cigarsmokers.com/threads/2276-SPAM-Policy
    Looks to me like you're just lazy or don't feel it's important to read and abide by them.

If you don't like the fact that the members here will enforce the rules you ain't gonna enjoy your stay. Simple as that.

You can express any opinion you want, but, as I and others have posted before, you will own what you post....so be prepared to stand behind it.

Yes, this is a discussion forum. Set up to discuss cigars, not the rules set in place by the founding members of the forum. This is a forum / community and a community with out rules is fucking chaos. It was quite clear to everyone that the videos (I actually do enjoy them) are coming from a cigar vender. Thus belong in the advertising thread. The member who posted them was asked on more that one occasion to post in the appropriate thread. I assume he never read the replies, seeing 99% of his contributions to the “community “is posting his advertising video’s. Are the videos entertaining? YES.
    Are they informing? YES. Do they belong in the CIGAR thread? NO.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Thread Information