Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video: Cuban Cigar roller making Petite Figurados

Default Video: Cuban Cigar roller making Petite Figurados

Video: Cuban Cigar roller making Petite Figurados
    Cuban Cigar roller making Petite Figurados (petite hemmingway)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agzeSdeMNpc
    more videos at Bobalu's Blog
    http://livecigarrollers.com/blog/
    Bobalu Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/BOBALU...0172179?v=wall

Fuck Me ! Another lame ass video of some ass-wipe rolling a cigar.
    Hey, Go home kid, I hear you mother calling you !
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

I actually like these videos, they are interesting to me - but maybe that is me just being a newbie...

However, these videos should probably be posted in the "Advertisements" section of the forum, because they are clearly Bobalu-specific.

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    I actually like these videos, they are interesting to me - but maybe that is me just being a newbie...

However, these videos should probably be posted in the "Advertisements" section of the forum, because they are clearly Bobalu-specific.

-Buzz
    My point exactly. He has already been told that on the last three video threads he has posted.
    The nice way did not seem to work, so I took another direction.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post

-Buzz
    Agreed. Interesting videos, don't belong in this section. Subtle hints haven't worked thus far. cigarzz is more concerned with hocking their product than to be consistent.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

I don't really give a shit if they posts them here. They're not really promoting any sort of sale, just a "here's how we roll this...oh, by the way we're Babalu Cigar Co."

However all the links are kinda spam-like and the fact that this person / account doesn't really contribute in any other way to the forum.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

These videos seem to be his ONLY contribution.
    At the very least he could put them all on the same thread.
    Maybe I over reacted.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

I don't really mind them being in this section. I like watching the videos and don't have a problem just overlooking the advertisements. That being said, the advertisements section would be a better place if he wants to continue posting the advertisement links. Either way, I really doubt he ever checks these threads after he makes them, so this is all probably falling on deaf ears or rather no ears at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    I don't really mind them being in this section. I like watching the videos and don't have a problem just overlooking the advertisements. That being said, the advertisements section would be a better place if he wants to continue posting the advertisement links. Either way, I really doubt he ever checks these threads after he makes them, so this is all probably falling on deaf ears or rather no ears at all.
    Point Taken.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Default Geez,cut me some slack

I put these informative videos up, don't host them on my website, blog or facebook but on youtube with no advertisments. The video says made by Bobalu Cigar Co. thats it. I actually thought people would like to see a Cuban cigar rollers with 55+ years of experience rolling different types of cigars. I am a cigar manufacturer and this is what we do. I have been a member here since 2006 and while I do not have time to post on a regular basis I do visit on a regular basis. It would seem my experience producing cigars would be an asset to this board. When I am hocking my product I post in the commercial section only. If I have broken any rules or protocols I am sorry. jeff

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarzz View Post
    I put these informative videos up, don't host them on my website, blog or facebook but on youtube with no advertisments. The video says made by Bobalu Cigar Co. thats it. I actually thought people would like to see a Cuban cigar rollers with 55+ years of experience rolling different types of cigars. I am a cigar manufacturer and this is what we do. I have been a member here since 2006 and while I do not have time to post on a regular basis I do visit on a regular basis. It would seem my experience producing cigars would be an asset to this board. When I am hocking my product I post in the commercial section only. If I have broken any rules or protocols I am sorry. jeff
    Don't pout dude, it's not becoming.

I would love to benefit from your experience, however, since I have no plans to become a professional cigar roller, and you don't participate here in any other manner than these videos, I'm a tad confused just how I would do that.

Now, if you were to offer input on blends, wrappers, trends in the industry, etc...

BTW, I have some of your stuff in the humidor.....the double maduro was pretty nice.

Blog Entries

Oh please. Are you telling me that "more videos at Bobalu's Blog
    http://livecigarrollers.com/blog/" isn't hocking your product?

Oh Look! Advertisements!

And More!

Like I said earlier, I don't mind the links, I just don't click on them. But don't come onto our board thinking we won't know shit when we smell it.

Blog Entries

That screen shot you have there is his blog, not the rolling video.

Blog Entries

No, but it is from the link he posted in this thread in "General Discussion"

ilikefishes Guest

I don't understand what the big deal is about him posting some videos to the site. Talk about panties in a bundle. Get over it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ilikefishes View Post
    I don't understand what the big deal is about him posting some videos to the site. Talk about panties in a bundle. Get over it.
    There is a forum for advertising, and this ain't it.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikefishes View Post
    The rules are set in place for a reason. After you've been here for more that two weeks maybe you will understand.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Default posting

Look the last thing I wanted to do is piss people off. I will only post in ad section from now on. If you want to see the videos check there on ocassion. thanks jeff

Blog Entries

Look the last thing I wanted to do is piss people off. I will only post in ad section from now on. If you want to see the videos check there on ocassion. thanks jeff
    Thanks for understanding Jeff, I will watch for your next video and appreciate you making them because I do find them interesting. I would greatly appreciate anything else you might have to add to this forum and am sure you have a lot of information to share.

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

You're not pissing anyone off. You're obviously somehow representing Bobalu Cigar Company. Several of your last posts involve displaying videos. This isn't rocket science - there's a spot for conversations about cigars, and there's a spot for advertising.

I, for one, enjoy the videos. They just don't belong where they've been put.

That's it. Not a big deal.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Thread Information