Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some advice for people seeking that which is not easily obtained...

Blog Entries

Jeepers...

I cleaned out my inbox again... flippin Mega Review and PPP sigtag PMs took complete control...

If anyone needs to PM me me about whatever the heck is going on here, please do.

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    If your purpose here for is to develop sources, be forewarned - You will not find comfort in this community - please move on now to another board. There are several out there that will cater to your whims.

If you're interested in the mutual camaraderie of cigar smoking - you've found a great place. Primarily because we do not offer comfort in this community for those that are focused on developing sources above developing friendships.

Bottom line: the people that are the core of this place (FOG's), value friendships more than they value sources.

...and if you're intent upon using this boards resources (i.e. PM, chat rooms, etc) to do your box splits/purchases/trades covertly - knock it off now. If I get wind of it - I will be the first to bring it out into the community so that you can face the scrutiny of those that will not tolerate bringing this board down because someone was righteously burned for not heeding proper advice.
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    We can be a tough bunch. It's for a reason...
    Yep, one of the best is in the last paragraph above.

This board isn't on the small side, with a solid core of long time members, by accident.

Thread Information