Thread: No Mas Stickies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post
    Sorry, I've been out of town and am catching up with things.

Strange, I didn't remove them. Only myself and the mod's should have the ability to move things around. The only other thing I can think of is that when I upgraded the site to vBulletin 4.0, some setting changed with the stickies, but that was weeks ago. Have they disappeared recently or have they been gone for a while?
    It's been a couple weeks.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

I just learned that there is a circle inside the circle... so maybe there is a circle inside that circle too - and so on... perhaps the sticky threads have entered the 33rd inner circle, where no one else resides because it is so exclusive.

We will need someone to travel to the inner-most circle to retrieve the sticky threads, Indiana Jones-style. We just need to vote on who to send....

I vote K7.

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    I just learned that there is a circle inside the circle... so maybe there is a circle inside that circle too - and so on... perhaps the sticky threads have entered the 33rd inner circle, where no one else resides because it is so exclusive.

We will need someone to travel to the inner-most circle to retrieve the sticky threads, Indiana Jones-style. We just need to vote on who to send....

I vote K7.

-Buzz
    Is this a reference to the Mason Grand Masters who reach the 33rd degree? You Robert Langdon you

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post

I vote K7.

-Buzz
    I looked in the 31st circle and they are not there. I dont have the handshake for the 32 and 33 rd circle so they might be there. Or maybe Sarge has gone starkfuckingraving mad with power
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information