Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Cup Contest!

Nelson,
    He aint worth it.
    Let him go home and smoke his dime store shit sticks.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Quote Originally Posted by D_M_S View Post
    Geez, aren't we a little touchy? I really don't care what you think - I gave you a suggestion for improving the contest and that contest was cancelled, just as I predicted. As far as I'm concerned, I was correct - the contest sucked as stated.

So, in conclusion, fuck you.
    What a weiner, do you really think you can come into this house and tell other established members the way they should run anything? HA HA, good luck with that, hope you don't step too hard the next time you step on your own dick.

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    What a weiner, do you really think you can come into this house and tell other established members the way they should run anything? HA HA, good luck with that, hope you don't step too hard the next time you step on your own dick.
    youre ingnoring the fact that Nelly was out of line with his replies. His contest was cancelled and he cried about it, called me names, so I defended myself.

Do you not believe in defending yourself?

ilikefishes Guest

Default Re: World Cup Contest!

youre ingnoring the fact that Nelly was out of line with his replies. His contest was cancelled and he cried about it, called me names, so I defended myself.

DMS, you are wasting your time with these gents. I do not think they care about logic, they just don't like your opinion. I tend to agree with you. Soccer, oh I am sorry, I mean Futball will not ever be anything here because it is boring as fuck. Great for kids to get their energy out, but once they figure out you get to hit each other on Football, they wake up and quit the inferior sport.
    Good luck on your arguments with them. You are wasting energy though. I just love to fuck with 'em.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ilikefishes View Post
    DMS, you are wasting your time with these gents. I do not think they care about logic, they just don't like your opinion. I tend to agree with you. Soccer, oh I am sorry, I mean Futball will not ever be anything here because it is boring as fuck. Great for kids to get their energy out, but once they figure out you get to hit each other on Football, they wake up and quit the inferior sport.
    Good luck on your arguments with them. You are wasting energy though. I just love to fuck with 'em.

No, we care about logic. What we don't care about is a couple of cunts like you two.
    You and DMS should get together for a herf, then when you done smoking you can finger each other up the ass.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

To my BOTL,
    I apologize for the bad language.
    I don’t react well to asshats shitting on my friends.
    ~ Gerry Adams

ilikefishes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    No, we care about logic. What we don't care about is a couple of cunts like you two.
    You and DMS should get together for a herf, then when you done smoking you can finger each other up the ass.
    It is better than being a fuckin' goat fucker. How many goats do you own? Do they rotate or duevjist abuse them until they collapse, then eat them?

Plus Patty, I can't be the CUNT, I am not the one with a mangina.

ilikefishes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    I think you meant to say, "When you are done.... Where the fuck is the grammar police? You should be banned for at least three days. Are we gonna vote now?

Blog Entries

I think you meant to say, "When you are done.... Where the fuck is the grammar police? You should be banned for at least three days. Are we gonna vote now?

Vote on what a tool bag you are? If so you have my vote.

It is better than being a fuckin' goat fucker. How many goats do you own? Do they rotate or duevjist abuse them until they collapse, then eat them?

Plus Patty, I can't be the CUNT, I am not the one with a mangina.

Getting a little flustered are we?
    What you say has absolutely no consequence.
    At the end of the day, I’m a well respected member of this community.
    And you Sir are just an asshat.
    ~ Gerry Adams

11. Default

Hey, baccala! You're a POS ain't ya? I suspect you're not long for this place.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Blog Entries

This is exciting. I sense a new circle forming!
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

ilikefishes Guest

The circle of fear.

Blog Entries

The circle of fear.

Agreed. That's a common trait of trolls.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

D M S and ilikefishes both of you need to chill out and rethink what your doing.

This my not be the place for either of you if you cant understand that nelson was doing you and the rest of us a favor by running a contest.

designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Blog Entries

Moths to a light fellas......

Blog Entries

All of this on a Monday morning....

Blog Entries

Martyrs don't normally fire the first shot.

Quote Originally Posted by D M S
    Agreed. It's too many games to pick in a sport no one cares about and you gotta wait a month for the pay off. Find a way to make it a shorter contest and you'll get some takers.
    You are intenionally downplaying your role in creating the animosity you are now experiencing. Nelson, and a few others, obviously care about this sport......and, they are not "no-one". Your post is insulting and, I suspect, intended to provoke. A shame, really.

Blog Entries

I think you have it wrong with your comment above. You think you are fucking with us? Ha, you're just providing us with entertainment for the time being. In this community, WE decide when to kick you out. It is a user-moderated forum. We are just having too much fun fucking with you two dickweeds to kick you out so early.

As for the my sport, say what you want, I respect your opinion just as I respect everybody else's. If I don't like a sport, then I don't like it but I will LOGICALLY respect everyone else who appreciates it. Well what do you know I used logic!

Thread Information