Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: P.I.F Thread

Blog Entries

Here was the first red flag for me.

Quote Originally Posted by garryyjr View Post
    Being a newbie, that's what these freebies are for. I can try as many cigars as i can and get my experience up.
    This mentality, in a nutshell, told me you area mooch who’s only concern is himself, and what you can get. For clarification, because I do this often with my 3yr old, “get” is the opposite of “give.” It helps her understand opposites, and enforces the individual meanings.

I absolutely don’t want Gary to send me any more smokes, or anyone else for that matter. I went into this with a self fulfilling prophecy, that Gary would fuck this up, and he did. From the PIF itself, to this laundry list of arrogant responses.

Me being a “dick?” Maybe. If that’s true, I can accept that, however I felt I owed it to the board to get this in the light, rather than side PMs and keep it on the DL.

For discussion, here’s a picture of the PIF received. Normally, I agree that this is a distasteful measure, but to cut down on the static here, I feel it is now necessary:

St Luis Rey ~ Rothschilde
    El Mejor Emerald ~ Toro
    Man O’ War ~ Corona
    5 Vegas Gold ~ Toro
    Gurkha Symphony ~ Robusto (I guess)

I sat down last night, for maybe 10 minutes and priced this out, solely using CI as the source. Out of the 5, the MOW was the only one that could be considered as a candidate to meet the PIFs requirements (and lemme guess, that was the gifted one.) A generous assessment of the others places them all at the lowest end of the $$$ range spectrum spelled out in the rules. No research was done on Gary’s part to see what my favored vitolas, brands, lines, smoke origins etc. Basically, no effort was put into this PIF.

And, to conclude, even the ziplock was open when I unpacked the box.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

One fucking Padron and all of this could have been avoided...

3. Default

It's pretty clear what needs to happen here...garryjr needs to send Will another package. If not he is a nothing more than a scamer and he will be dealt with accordingly.

This type of behavior will not be tolerated here.

The ball is in his court...I expect this to be made right in a week.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 04-22-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    here was the first red flag for me.

This mentality, in a nutshell, told me you area mooch who’s only concern is himself, and what you can get. For clarification, because i do this often with my 3yr old, “get” is the opposite of “give.” it helps her understand opposites, and enforces the individual meanings.

I absolutely don’t want gary to send me any more smokes, or anyone else for that matter. I went into this with a self fulfilling prophecy, that gary would fuck this up, and he did. From the pif itself, to this laundry list of arrogant responses.

Me being a “dick?” maybe. If that’s true, i can accept that, however i felt i owed it to the board to get this in the light, rather than side pms and keep it on the dl.

For discussion, here’s a picture of the pif received. Normally, i agree that this is a distasteful measure, but to cut down on the static here, i feel it is now necessary:

st luis rey ~ rothschilde
    el mejor emerald ~ toro
    man o’ war ~ corona
    5 vegas gold ~ toro
    gurkha symphony ~ robusto (i guess)

i sat down last night, for maybe 10 minutes and priced this out, solely using ci as the source. Out of the 5, the mow was the only one that could be considered as a candidate to meet the pifs requirements (and lemme guess, that was the gifted one.) a generous assessment of the others places them all at the lowest end of the $$$ range spectrum spelled out in the rules. No research was done on gary’s part to see what my favored vitolas, brands, lines, smoke origins etc. Basically, no effort was put into this pif.

And, to conclude, even the ziplock was open when i unpacked the box.

Will
    yikes!
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

garryyjr Guest

Default Re: P.I.F Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    It's pretty clear what needs to happen here...garryjr needs to send Will another package. If not he is a nothing more than a scamer and he will be dealt with accordingly.

How does that make me a scamer?

Nothing was intentional..

Blog Entries

It doesn't. It makes you a scammer. I don't even know what a scamer is.

ETA: Do you like badminton?

garryyjr Guest

See.. He spelled it wrong too.. But I get the bashing.

Told ya

Blog Entries

Told ya
    Bullshit, it is spelled correctly in every post in this thread.
    You suck at answering questions einerlock. Do you like badminton or not?

Blog Entries

I don't know how it could be explained to you any plainer.

Bullshit. Again, why, because YOU say so?

Told ya
    Nice. The one guy that could possibly be on your side, and you correct him. Nice job.

You're not getting a bashing because of your constant spelling and/or grammatical mistakes. You're getting bashed because you're a POS scamming mooching little bitch. NOTHING you can say can convince us otherwise. Not sending Will a new package (which he doesn't want), not picking up Ash's trade (which he won't accept from you), not participating in the PPPIV. You're a chew toy now. No one is going to trade with you - no one will deal with you*. When we get bored of attacking your every post, you'll be banned.

*Except for maybe fishy - he hates us, and he might be your friend.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    When we get bored of attacking your every post, you'll be banned.
    I'm already bored, but not with this......for some reason I don't think all is known about our dear friend einerlock.

gaaarrrryyyy apparently likes to also post at "realsexadvice" and "chubbyparade"...

Nice!!!

I wonder if you get any "benefits" of membership from the "FOG's" at either place!!!

I would love to try some... If I can now.

Rough times these last 3 weeks.
    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    I believe garrryyy was giving everyone a warning in advance of what was coming...

Will - this should have been an absolute sure sign that you were not going to get something other than yard gars.

Blog Entries

Rough times these last 3 weeks.
    Things have been very tough for me these past 3 weeks so when you send me those free cigars make sure they are really good.
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    Things have been very tough for me these past 3 weeks so when you send me those free cigars make sure they are really good.
    Ooohhh... Thanks Buzz - I did not read it that way! That makes perfect sense!

...but I think we should add, "...and I want to eliminate the Cigar International 'Dog Rocket of the Month' selections I don't particularly care for from my humidor - because that will make me feel even BETTER! Okay - now - I'm feeling very generous today! Who wants yard gars!!!"

Blog Entries

Thank-you Will.

garryyjr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Ooohhh... Thanks Buzz - I did not read it that way! That makes perfect sense!

...but I think we should add, "...and I want to eliminate the Cigar International 'Dog Rocket of the Month' selections I don't particularly care for from my humidor - because that will make me feel even BETTER! Okay - now - I'm feeling very generous today! Who wants yard gars!!!"
    Not why I gave those ones up. I will smoke pretty much any cigar right now.. I am still trying so many.. I don't think at this time I have had 2 of the same yet.

Damn, you guys are good!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post

Sarge,

Garry sent me a PM asking if he needs to send a new package relating to this post, or if he doesn't need to, as I stated. I replied that I do not require a new package from him. The PIF is on its way to denver24.

Thanks,
    Will

ETA: If the board requires Garry to send out a new package, let it be to somebody else in the spirit of "PIF"
    Last edited by badwhale; 04-23-2011 at 01:55 PM.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Sarge,

Garry sent me a PM asking if he needs to send a new package relating to this post, or if he doesn't need to, as I stated. I replied that I do not require a new package from him. The PIF is on its way to denver24.

Thanks,
    Will

ETA: If the board requires Garry to send out a new package, let it be to somebody else in the spirit of "PIF"
    Well, it seems to me that, in the interest of fairness, there should be a way for the dumbass to make good on his error. However, given his obvious desire to continue stomping on his dick, it is really a moot point.

It's not the fuck-up, but the reaction.....and we've already seen that.

garryyjr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Well, it seems to me that, in the interest of fairness, there should be a way for the dumbass to make good on his error.
    I offered to buy some sticks..

I really don't see how providing a new package would be better..

I am staying away from ANY exchange. I will continue to post as I do and I do expect to get harassed.

Nothing I can do to... Get my rep up but time.

All I can do is give you my word.. I am not trying to mooch nor scam. I do see how I came across that way.

I offered to buy some sticks..

I really don't see how providing a new package would be better..

I am staying away from ANY exchange. I will continue to post as I do and I do expect to get harassed.

Nothing I can do to... Get my rep up but time.

All I can do is give you my word.. I am not trying to mooch nor scam. I do see how I came across that way.
    Get your head out of your ass. You fuck up, you try to blame us for not helping you and you seem to think you're going to get your "rep up" somehow... Even the most dim-witted ass-hats that have have come strolling thru here would know that you make it right -- you don't ask if you should make it right -- you put on your big-boy pants, accept responsibility and do everything in your power to make it right.

And if you haven't figured it out yet, your word is shit, and I seriously doubt you'll ever have another opportunity to prove to any of us that you aren't a mooch or scammer.

Post all you want -- I'd personally prefer to not have to see any of your posts in the future, but I'm just a guest on this fine board.

Thread Information