Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just left the ER

Just last weekend I was watching an episode of Horsepower TV on the Spike channel. They were featuring a Roush Ford Mustang converstion and ended up testing it at the Jackson, TN PD driving/pursuit training course. I saw some shenanigan's going on and I hope that's not how you were trained...

...but seriously - you know that means you cannot have cigars for a while because it will affect the healing process. That is - as long as you're not trying to gold-brick this injury...

Take care of yourself, Ken.

2. Default

Well things developed a bit more. I got up this morning and my head and neck hurt like hell. I went to the doc. She x-rayed my neck and head. In her exact words she told me "my neck looked like shit". She also said I had a hemotoma on top of my head. Just got back from a MRI for that. Follow up with a nuero guy for my neck and a ortho guy for my knee.

Got plenty of cigars and pipe tobacco for the long haul.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Just last weekend I was watching an episode of Horsepower TV on the Spike channel. They were featuring a Roush Ford Mustang converstion and ended up testing it at the Jackson, TN PD driving/pursuit training course. I saw some shenanigan's going on and I hope that's not how you were trained...

I heard about that...We don't train with those guys. Every time they pit a car something bad happens.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigar sarge View Post
    Well things developed a bit more. I got up this morning and my head and neck hurt like hell. I went to the doc. She x-rayed my neck and head. In her exact words she told me "my neck looked like shit". She also said I had oaf my hemotoma on top head. Just got back from a MRI for that. Follow up with a nuero guy for my neck and a ortho guy for my knee.

Got plenty of cigars and pipe tobacco for the long haul.
    Is that what they're calling those pointy things nowadays? Didn't you tell her it was congenital? Hope you're feeling better, or you could just visit the evidence locker.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Blog Entries

Dang, sorry you got banged up Ken. Take it easy and get better quickly.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the icu unit of the forum. Glad your injuries were not too bad. Welcome to recovery, I hope you heal well and my prayers go out for you. Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

Damn Ken. Some people are just so fucking oblivious. Prayers sent for a quick recovery. I hope that ass gets what he deserves.

Hey Ken, I just read this. Hope you're feeling ok. Those kind of injuries can linger for a while.

Take care of yourself. Hope you get back to normal quickly.

Blog Entries

Hope everything turns out ok in the follow-ups. Praying you don't need surgery.

10. Default

Still waiting for the OJI folks to approve further treatment...

Keep us posted brother.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

12. Default

Just left the Bone and Joint Clinic...The doc thinks I tore my meniscus. Looks like a MRI is the next step along with physical therapy for my neck.

eeek. I hope you dont join the zipper club like I did.

Best wishes and prayers Sarge.

Thread Information