Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Women Scorned...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daigz View Post
    To all the people who offered cigars (and more) I want to take a minute to thank you all. This community is an amazing place and the people are more than generous. Once I get my stash back up to capacity I'll be getting the nukes ready to bomb away!

Also for all the advice people have given me, thank you. This situation is far from over but right now I'm just thankful that I am in my own apartment away from her. I am trying to start over with my personal life which is difficult because I've never had to do that before. The sitauation has caused me to lose several friends that her and I made together but that is the least of my concerns. I now have the ability to be happy again after being unhappy with her for so long.

Again thank you to all of you who have offered advice and cigars to get me through these times. It is much appreciated. I already ordered a couple of 5 packs to start of the humidor the right way once I get it. Retribution to those who are sending me things is coming!!!
    If you lose 'em, they weren't your friends to begin with. Fuck 'em, you're better off without 'em

Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post
    If you lose 'em, they weren't your friends to begin with. Fuck 'em, you're better off without 'em
    What he said, not really friends then.

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Daigz, sorry that you had such a terrible experience! It never ceases to amaze me what people are capable of. Sorry that you had to experience that "bitch out of hell" but I hope also that you learned something from it.... I think you did. I pray that the next relationship you find yourself in will be much more rewarding and peaceful. Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

PM inbound.
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

In the state I live in she would have been arrested. They would of had to write a warrant and that is a little effort but it would have been done. The fact she stuck the knife in the bed is a huge red flag for potential violence. The fact you called her job and got her fired?......follow GG advice and know a piece of paper doesn't stop a bullet. Safety plan for your self.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    In the state I live in she would have been arrested. They would of had to write a warrant and that is a little effort but it would have been done. The fact she stuck the knife in the bed is a huge red flag for potential violence. The fact you called her job and got her fired?......follow GG advice and know a piece of paper doesn't stop a bullet. Safety plan for your self.
    X2 - she's NOT done.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

I agree with you that they aren't friends at all. Some good did come of this though, when I needed a place to crash I got to see who my true friends were!

As far as if she's done or not I don't know. She was texting me continuously last week with all sorts of bullshit. She has stopped texting me earlier this week and I blocked her phone number just in case yesterday. She's crazy I know that but I don't think that she will try any actual violence against me.

I am just happy to finally be moving on with my life. No more headaches or heartaches over her. The last few texts that she sent me were just to make me insecure. They were complete lies and I know that at least. Interestingly enough she already moved in with the guy that she was seeing when we were still living together!
    Last edited by TachyCoventry; 06-17-2010 at 10:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Perhaps you should edit your above post. Like you said, some things don't need advertisement. This is a public forum.

Agreed.

Thread Information