Thread: Just started up in the pipe game...

Default Just started up in the pipe game...

At first I Gave up rather quickly. Finally when someone showed me how to properly pack and maintain it I love it!

Sadly this is another black hole for my money to go to. I Am starting to stockpile tobaccos I dont even know if I like already. LOL

2. Default

What have you stocked up on? I've got about four pounds of various stuff. I really like VaPers and English Blends. I also have some Billy Bud...It's a cigar leaf blend that is really tasty.

I smoked some Erinmore Flake last night...Awesome smoke.

so far I have 4 rattray blends, Hail O the wind, marlin flake, old growie and red rapperie. I Also have some locally blended aromatics. All 100gr tins other than the local stuff.

I have half a pound of penzance coming to me next week also. I am going to order a few navy flakes of different brands and try them out. Once the new pipes show up I will get a pipe set up for each "style."

Hopefully I like the pipes as much as cigars...

4. Default

Damn...You scored some Penznace. I tried last week and it sold out real quick. Bet you are the guy that beat me to it.

hahaha..actually it was your thread regarding it that made me seek it out. Found it was highly praised all across the boards. I found a place that had it and ordered it. Checked back an hour later and none listed. I hope it wasnt an error. It was a different vendor too ;)

6. Default

Just found some...

8oz just landed on my door. Gonna try to find a tin now. Make sure I like the blend before I open the foil bag. :D

Thread Information