Thread: Perdomo Fresco....very smooth

1. Default Perdomo Fresco....very smooth

Just went out and picked up 4 Perdomo Fresco cigars and they're great. I find them to be smooth and well balanced. I'm firing one up right now, at 11:10.

Hoop De Do! Now I'll sleep better.
    Last edited by Paddy; 06-27-2010 at 10:25 PM.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

And you are who?

Introductions come first, reviews come second. If you go the route I suggest, you will save yourself a lot of shit.

Wow, PerdomoLover enjoys a Perdomo. I will now go and pick up a Perdomo Fresco because someone random suggested it. Listen to MrPlat and post an intro, then stop posting stupid shit like you already have and read some of the reviews on the forum. Once you understand the care that is include in reviews you will understand that you have just posted one of the most useless posts on this forum. Did you honestly not read any of the newb meltdown posts on the boards? Please tell me that you did read at least one introduction from a new member on this board?

If you have not done either do so now and stop posting things other than an introduction for the next day or so.

Thread Information