Thread: Almost died today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Glad to hear you are ok - will be praying for a quick recovery. I've had that happen too where you feel like the event is in slow-motion, pretty weird sensation.

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Ah crap, try and get some rest.. sounds like you need it! Don't stress on the bike, I am sure his insurance will cover it. Good thing you were wearing your helmet, they do save lives.

Dude, that totally sucks. As a fellow rider, I know how dangerous the streets and highways can be with all the cagers out there.

The bike can be replaced and us, not so much. Glad to hear that you are relatively unscathed and are able to post about it.

Blog Entries

I am glad that your relatively OK. I not a fan of being able to drive without an adult in the car before your 18 for many reason. I know there's a lot of asshole adult drivers too but young people tend to lack the fear factor especially boys. Again I am sure any one could raise the argument 18 doesn't make you an adult but it truly holds you responsible by law. Once you turn 18 your beginning to see how your parents are not required to do as much as they once were so it might make the person a tad more responsible. I guess there no sure fire answer.
    Oh by the way, it did not sound weird, what was really weird is how well you sounded and spelled! It must be the drugs....

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Time spent sliding down the pavement always feels like an eternity. Wishes for a speedy recovery.

What were you riding? the Vulacan you posted up a while back?

Sorry to hear that Kevin. I'm glad you're here posting about it.

I'm glad to hear your OK, Kevin.
    Bike can be replaced , you can't.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tdre977 View Post
    Time spent sliding down the pavement always feels like an eternity. Wishes for a speedy recovery.

What were you riding? the Vulacan you posted up a while back?
    Ya it was the vulcan,I really liked that bike but I will find another one. It may sound stupid to some but I am not afraid to ride again. I am not billy badass by any stretch but I fear few very things in life and I will ride again.Thanks for the well wishes,my knee is hurting and now they are saying my tibula is broke I gotta go to an ortho tomorrow
    The older I get ,the better I was

So glad you made it through that. Sorry about the experience and pain, Kevin. Life comes atcha' fast.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Ya it was the vulcan,I really liked that bike but I will find another one. It may sound stupid to some but I am not afraid to ride again. I am not billy badass by any stretch but I fear few very things in life and I will ride again.Thanks for the well wishes,my knee is hurting and now they are saying my tibula is broke I gotta go to an ortho tomorrow
    It don't sound stupid at all. "If you ride you understand".
    Good thing you were dressed for the crash.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Wow Kev, glad to read you're safe. I can't imagine how scary it was while you were flipping. Godspeed brother.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    The drugs have you at a moment of weakness, Kevin. Snap out of it! You ARE a "Billy Badass"!!!

Blog Entries

Brother, I'm just glad to read you are ok after that accident!

Smoke some good ones!

Lopaka

Thread Information