Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Almost died today

1. Default

I am healing decent,have 2 MRI's Thursday . I for the knee and 1 for my shoulder.I am going to talk to the adjuster about settling on my bike tomorrow. I am in no mood to hear a low ball offer when their client destroyed my bike while committing a felony by leaving me for dead. I am prepared for thermonuclear war if need be
    The older I get ,the better I was

I would love to sit in on that one. I hope you have enough sick time and had your bike insurance set right for disability. Most people don't know(At least in NJ) that if you get hurt with any type of motor vehicular that it's all on the car insurance and not your work. The default you get is real low. Doesn't pay for anything. The highest you can get is a certain level. Still not the best but way better than the default.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Here's to a speedy recovery K7
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

4. Default

Hang in there Kevin...Take your time getting well. I go for my a MRI on my neck tomorrow. My knee is ok but the my neck did not respond favorably to therapy...Doc thinks I possibly have a ruptured disc.

Sorry I'm late with the well-wishes Kevin, but I'm real sorry to hear about your accident and I'm glad you're OK. Take care, get well soon, and get a BIG settlement.

That way, you can buy the bike of your dreams to replace the old one!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    I am healing decent,have 2 MRI's Thursday . I for the knee and 1 for my shoulder.I am going to talk to the adjuster about settling on my bike tomorrow. I am in no mood to hear a low ball offer when their client destroyed my bike while committing a felony by leaving me for dead. I am prepared for thermonuclear war if need be
    Sock it to 'em
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

any updates on dealing with the insurance adjuster Keven ?
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

8. Default

Went very well after I had to put my dick in my ear. Got what I paid for it and got my glasses replaced with a better pair(616$) and my helmet paid for . Had a 2010 town and country to drive for almost 2 weeks. Im happy with the bike settlement. We will see how the medical goes

Glad to hear that they are keeping it fair do far.

How have you been feeling?

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

Went very well after I had to put my dick in my ear. Got what I paid for it and got my glasses replaced with a better pair(616$) and my helmet paid for . Had a 2010 town and country to drive for almost 2 weeks. Im happy with the bike settlement. We will see how the medical goes
    They're just trying to soften you up for the next part...

So the big question... Will Candy let you buy another cycle?

Glad to hear you're on the mend!

11. Default

I feel pretty good,walking without much limp. George I found a nice 1500 Vulcan and she was hesitant so I will let it drop for now. I understand her concern and I really dont feel like riding until I can hop over the seat ,not drag my leg over it like a stove up old fart LOL. I saw the sheriff at the parts store this sat and thanked him and told him to tell his deputies I appreciated them finding the perp. i know he was obligated to stop but he went out of his way and probably jurisdiction to help the NC highway patrol apprehend a turd

Kevin it may be time to come over to the dark side of riding.
    Dual sport or super moto.

13. Default

'Rat im 46years old now. I'm prolly gonna save up and get a 04 Cobra and have fun on 4 wheels. I know my coordination and bounce ability is not what it was when I was young and riding.

Blog Entries

'Rat im 46years old now. I'm prolly gonna save up and get a 04 Cobra and have fun on 4 wheels. I know my coordination and bounce ability is not what it was when I was young and riding.
    Yep, old.

Hell im older than you and ride dual sports.
    I dont bounce to good any more my self thats why i weare armor.

16. Default

Well I got some 900$ robocop knee brace today. Feels great to walk without saying the F word every time my left leg hit the ground but damn this thing is big . Adjusted 2 screws on it and it pushed my knee inward and pain was instantly gone. I wish I had this thing 2 weeks ago.

Some little 17 year old fucktard is hopefully sweating their ass off at their first felony court appearance today. Troper Smith was neither big or bad but even I addressed him as Sir LOL

I've been AWOL for awhile but glad to hear that you are ok besides being a little banged up. I hope they make an example out of the punk that ran the stop sign.

Thread Information