Thread: I love new toys!

Default I love new toys!

4 new pipes and 12 different samples arrived today just in time for an irresponsibly long lunch break With most of the office gone at a conference it couldn't have timed out better. A quarter bowl of Fink's Golden Cavendish followed by a quarter bowl of Fink's Money Bag followed by a quarter bowl of Fink's Sir Winston. I'll spend the next day digging through the emails that piled up while I was walking but it was worth it

2. Default

What kind of pipes did you get? Is the Finks tobacco any good?

I got one of the mid size pipes, straight with a rough carved finish, and three of the clearance pipes, all pretty plain, 2 with what I'd call 3/4 bent stems & one straight. The prices were good and the three I started smoke pretty well. Of course, being a total newb, I don't really know what I'm talking about

The tobacco I got from my B&M was pretty aromatic whereas the Fink's I smoked yesterday are non-aromatic. That said, I liked them alot. They all had great flavor and more of a bite, which I prefer. They burned pretty well too. I need to try some of the English from my B&M for comparison but so far I'd buy more from Finks.

Thread Information