Other's reviews (None found, searching the Reviews Forum)

Smoke: Padron Classic Maduro ~ 6000
Drink: Weyerbacher ~ Blithering Idiot
Tunes: N/A

Wrapper: Nicaraguan
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan
Draw: Light to medium draw
Burn: Even
Misc: 60- min

Pre-light: Dark Colorado maduro shade wrapper. Construction looks a little rough, but solid. Musty leather tobacco scent. Some sweet tobacco on the cut prelight flavor. No spices.

Light: Simple. Light to medium draw.

1st 3rd: Oily and woodsy. Some bite on the nose exhale. Slight sweet tobacco ring. Pretty smooth. Not really tooth, which I get from the standard Padron. Medium body. Medium flavor. Going’ good!

Ash: Looks to stack nice. Some little ash bubbles. Holds on for 1 ¼”

2nd 3rd: Oily, woodsy and sweet tobacco. Some light chocolate or licorice notes. I’m doing a poor job describing my favorite characteristic maduro smoke flavors…. I read on another review “I’m pretty sure I could blind ID a Padron” Me too. Love them. Picking up some sweet cashew flavors now.

3rd 3rd: Little more oily now. Still running smooth with a profile to match. Woodsy and nutty notes still there. Sweet twinges and getting a little hotter. Great smoke.

Overall impression: Like usual for Padron. Solid line. I have to add that I got this one in a bomb from slcraiders, and I suspect it had some serious age on it, judging by the color of the cello. I guess this is why the toothy edge was off, but all the great flavors were still there.

Thank you slcraiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will