Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cigar Sale III- Thinning the Herd

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Sounds Good! The best evenings for me would be either Monday the 16th or Thursday the 19th. Let me know if either of these work for you, sir?
    Let's do Monday and start the week off right. I'll PM you my cell number - looking forward to it!

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    Let's do Monday and start the week off right. I'll PM you my cell number - looking forward to it!

-Buzz
    Monday, it is! I will give you a shout when I get into town. I am also looking forward to it!!!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Blog Entries

Got 'em this morning. Everything including one tag along look great!

Thanks James!

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

I don't know, it's dark and I hear laughter!
    Blog Entries

James, Got mine in today...all arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for the extras.

Fred
    My! What a nice ash you have!

No matter where you go, there you are!

Jamie - Got the package in the mail today and everything looked great! Thanks!

Blog Entries

Had a great time with James and got some great sticks as well. He's a true BOTL and I'm glad we got to meet up - thanks a ton bro!

-Buzz
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Do you have any more of the yard gar bags kicking around? I may need one for a little project that I'm working on. May be interested in the Padilla also for the right price! PM me!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daigz View Post
    Do you have any more of the yard gar bags kicking around? I may need one for a little project that I'm working on. May be interested in the Padilla also for the right price! PM me!
    Isn't the right price what he has listed?
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

I'm sure this ain't an auction.

Quote Originally Posted by Daigz View Post
    LOL. This was like reading a script for Pawn Stars. Yes, these are still available and prices as listed.

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    Had a great time with James and got some great sticks as well. He's a true BOTL and I'm glad we got to meet up - thanks a ton bro!

-Buzz
    Buzz, What can I say? You are one of the coolest people I have had the pleasure of meeting, and a true BOTL as well. Thanks for making my stay in Tucson that much better. Good times, good smokes, and even better company!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

PM sent!

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    I think I have been OCD with cigars as many of you have. I find myself smoking less nowadays and will never get through all these cigars. Some I bought, and have just stared at. Others, I obtained to simply have "one of everything". Wow, what a crazy obsessive hobby this has become. I am selling off a portion of my collection with a couple goals in mind: 1.) Simplify - Fit everything into one large cabinent and only stock my favorites as needed 2.) Put a small dent in some financial obligations that are upon me (oldest son is ready for a car and the youngest is ready for braces).

Unless otherwise indicated, add $5.15 for USPS Priority Shipping. I will combine shipping (at $5.15 total) or reduce shipping for orders weighing more that one pound ($8'ish) if anyone is interested in multiple items. Checks from those I know, Money Orders from those I don't. P P may also be an option if you add 3.5%.
    I will also consider trade offers for select Davidoffs, Padron 64's and 26's, and Ashton VSGs, or sealed Dunhill pipe tobacco (early morning pipe, night cap, and #965)

I may be adding more to this list, so check back if interested.
    Anything left for sale? Would like to add to my stock.
    What happened here? He fell down the stairs & broke his penis!

Isn't the right price what he has listed?
    Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    I'm sure this ain't an auction.
    I know, I realized that after I typed it. I think that I've spent too much of my past time on paintball forums where negotiating is the norm. Sorry about that guys (and SLC)!

Got the Padilla in thanks for the extras!

Thread Information