Thread: A case of PAD...Pipe Aquisition Dosorder

1. Default A case of PAD...Pipe Aquisition Dosorder

OK guys...I have a couple of cigars you will never be able to acquire unless you do this. I want this pipe. http://www.uptowns.com/product_info....roducts_id=354

Buy it and they are yours...I have more than the price of the pipe invested in em. I have a couple more that I'll keep for me so don't think I'll regret doing this. A tag-a-long or two included. PM me if you want to know what they are before you commit...Do you like rare cigars? Only 5000 of each were made. They are really nice smokes.

2. Default

Quality cigars here...One Tatuaje extra.

Blog Entries

Must... resist... Ken...

Must... not... give in...

Ah dangit, PM sent.

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

That is one sweet bulldog, Ken. I am sure you will like it. My first new real pipe purchase was a similar make- #191 Bent Rhodesian... ...which I still love and cherish as a regular smoker. http://www.uptowns.com/product_info....roducts_id=411
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

5. Default

I really like that shape...Got a Peterson 999 Army that looks similar. I'm starting to have a nice collection of pipes. This makes #7. The best smoker I have is a no name Italian made I got for free. I smoke aromatics in it.

6. Default

Only 7? You absolutely need a minimum of 28. 4 a day. One for English blends, one for straight Virginia's, one for vapers, and one for Orientals. You don't want any ghosts and you should never ever smoke a pipe more than once every 7 days. I'd use cobs for arows. No sense ruining a good pipe.

Doc.
    Last edited by Devil Doc; 07-27-2010 at 06:16 PM.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

7. Default

Come on doc...Only been at this a few months. I'm sure I'll have a smorgasbord of pipes within a year.

Blog Entries

Got a very nice birthday package in the mail today - thanks a ton Ken, fantastic trade! I got a call from Uptowns and they said they are boxing up your pipe today, so hopefully you will be seeing it soon.

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Thread Information