Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: MEGA Review III Signup & Voting

1. Default

Kevin posted at Herfers Paradise that he was on vacation untill Tuesday. I cry bullshit on the health stuff.

Blog Entries

badwhale sent me a check to cover Kevin's payment. I will hold the check and wait to hear back from Kevin before I cash it. I trust Kevin and doubt he would do this on purpose for a measly $50. Honestly I could care less about the money, but I miss K7's humor and sarcasm on this forum - I hope he has a fantastic time on his vacation and I hope to see him back here at CS, at 100% health.

I appreciate the members of this forum - you guys are all outstanding men (and woman) in my book and I am proud to call you BOTLs.

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Kevin posted at Herfers Paradise that he was on vacation untill Tuesday. I cry bullshit on the health stuff.
    Kevin did have a bad motorcycle crash at about the same time that this deal was closed (September?).

IMHO it wasn't very good form for badwhale and you to bring this to an unrelated forum. Just sayin'.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shark_from_HP View Post
    Kevin did have a bad motorcycle crash at about the same time that this deal was closed (September?).

IMHO it wasn't very good form for badwhale and you to bring this to an unrelated forum. Just sayin'.
    Welcome to the board. People aren't banned just for posting.

We know about the accident, in July:
    http://www.cigarsmokers.com/threads/...181#post154181

Was there another one we are unaware of?
    Last edited by ashauler; 12-05-2010 at 10:48 AM. Reason: punctuation

IMHO it's not good form to come to a forum and have your first post being critical of a longstanding FOG. It's a good way for the members here to show you the door quick, fast and in a hurry. Just sayin'.

From my understanding Kevin has a few outstanding debts and has failed to returns pm's here regarding them. Now while I am not a fan of taking our boards issues to other boards to air out, considering this particular debt is 3 months old, I think maybe it was time to track the man down where he was apparently being a little more active. If he is healthy enough to post there he is healthy enough to come here and tell the guys he owes exactly what is going on.

I and others don't doubt there is a good explanation, it's just time that explanation was heard.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Who decided it was bad form? Purobrat?

7. Default

Apparently he is well enough to go on vacation... Kevin has not logged on here since November 19. A PM or public message would have sufficed. He was posting away at HP during at the time frame. Seems to me he was avoiding his mess. Maybe he could have stopped by the Post Office in route to vacation. I recently had surgery on my neck. I made damn sure my wife went to the Post Office to handle my obligations. I assume Kevin is still married. Kevin is well on his way to making the "Scumbag List".

The only bad form I see is Kevin's. By the way...Kevin was not a member of this place until he came here chasing a scumbag that was posting here. If it's OK for Kevin to jump boards it's damn sure OK for us to do the same.

By the way shark...Welcome to CigarSmokers. If you want to belong to a place where scammers, bad traders, and thieves, and general shit stains are not welcome hang around. You're free to speak your mind here as long as it's not physically threatening, racist or potentially illegal.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 12-05-2010 at 12:45 PM.

Blog Entries

I will be out of town on business and without internet Tues-Fri so if anyone sends me PMs I won't be able to respond until the weekend. I'm going back to that mine site in Mexico and the wifey is nervous this time due to recent news storys so if you think about it say a prayer for a safe return (or at least a really cool story).

All spam received will be forwarded to Aaron.

I'll be in Monterey for a day and plan on picking up some glass top kojibas for badwhale - if anyone else is interested let me know.

-Buzz

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post

I'll be in Monterey for a day and plan on picking up some glass top kojibas for badwhale - if anyone else is interested let me know.

-Buzz
    Don't need kojibas...How about some Spanish Fly? I hear you can gt it there.

10. Default

I fucked up,Ill make it right
    The older I get ,the better I was

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    I fucked up,Ill make it right
    Good deal...

12. Default

You didn't just fuck up, Kevin. Over the years you've set yourself up as a paragon of virtue, and a scourge of ass hats, then you fucked up. Very disappointing, to say the least.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Blog Entries

I received payment from K7 today.

-Buzz

Thread Information