Alright, well that filled up fast - with 15 participants this sucker is closed. I don't want to go beyond 15 per review series because it gets crazy daysi.

We are still awaiting a vote from Irish79 - but it looks like we are going to be reviewing the Arturo Fuente lineup (unless he votes Carlos Torano, which would create a tie).

I think it's safe to just go with the AF lineup unless there are any major objections. Here is the current set of cigars:

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Sun Grown: ~$4
Ashton Aged Maduro: ~$6
Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Work of Art: ~$8
Ashton ESG 21yr: ~$14

So, the option "bags" would range in prices from about $37 (1 of each) to $69 (2 of each).

Does anyone have thoughts on this lineup? Any changes/additions we want to explore? Since signup ended early we have time to discuss this further, so feel free to offer your thoughts.

I have two thoughts:

1. I would like to propose we change the 21yr to the 22yr or 23yr (I already have a 21yr resting).

2. I have been curious to try the VSG Eclipse Tubo (new in 2010) - they are about $12/stick. We could entertain adding it to the lineup, or maybe replacing one of the others.

I would like to try and keep a good range of prices though - I think that will give interesting insight to cigar prices / value.

Let's try and finalize our lineup ASAP so I can place the orders.

-Buzz