Thread: Looking for....

Default Looking for....

an ashtray, as I have this horrible black plastic one designed for cigarettes. It doesn't quite do what I would like it to do. I went looking for the one I'd like, but my Google Fu is failing me horribly.

What I am looking for is a Man O' War ash tray. I think the helm would make for a pretty righteous ashtray, and it would only come out when I smoked cigars. Does anyone know if something from that brand name exists ashtray wise? If you do, please be so kind as to point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

2. Default

I have been trying to find a cool ashtray also. I found one that i want but its like $80 and there is no way in hell im paying $80 for an ashtray. I could buy a box of cigars instead. I have been checking ebay every week, that would be my suggestion. Post a pic of the one our looking for, this way if i come across it i can give you the item number.

Why are not making some search in the google, you will definitely find some online providers of Ashtrays, i have done it for you and find www.eFlaks.com - an ultimate source of smoking accessories.

4. Default

There seems to be a fair variety here - http://www.theperfectashtray.com/. Not sure if there is something there you might be interested in or not? I poked around a bit and didn't come up with anything either :(

And who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by eLighters View Post
    Why are not making some search in the google, you will definitely find some online providers of Ashtrays, i have done it for you and find www.eFlaks.com - an ultimate source of smoking accessories.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Quote Originally Posted by eLighters View Post
    Spelling counts in URLs.
    Latest smokes:
    Cigar: 5/19: Nub Connecticut 464T
    Pipe: 3/16: G.L. Pease~Charing Cross

Thread Information