Thread: IPCPR on pipes...

Default IPCPR on pipes...

Holy hell its amazing. Now that I know what to look for and what to appreciate there are some amazing pipes. I got to talk to Erik Nording and his son for a good while. I have met him at a few cigar shows for his and rocky stuff. Always a class act and funny as hell.

Luckily it was the end of the day and I got to pick his brain and his sons brain about pipes and the world of pipes. I was bummed I couldnt buy a pipe from them. Anyway...as we parted ways I heard Erik call out my name and he walked over and handed me the churchwarden I was looking at. What a class act. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be given a pipe...much less from the man himself.

Good times!

Pics! I call for Pics!

3. Default

I have heard he is a good guy...Him giving you the pipe proves it. My Nording Billiard gets it's share of smoke run through it.

Blog Entries

Thats awesome, I'm still a pipe newb, but my new Nording is fast becoming my favorite. Cant wait to see pics of your newly acquired pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    I have heard he is a good guy...Him giving you the pipe proves it. My Nording Billiard gets it's share of smoke run through it.
    Those nording naturals are sweet too. His son dunked it in water and the grain of the briar just exploded!

BTW-i am posting this at 5am...just got done smoking and having drink(s) with Rocky in the hotel lobby. We arent supposed to smoke in the lobby!! hahahaaha

Tomorrow is gonna hurt. I fly in and I'll get a pic of the churchwarden.

oh yea....if you guys ever get to hang out with Erik...he may be 74 but NEVER, EVER challenge him to drinking.

He drank a guy that challenged him under the table. 3 people had to carry the big guy out and Erik was perfectly normal.

Super awesome guy and you'd never think he was 74 for as crazy as he is.

I call foul. You've had three days and no pics.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    I call foul. You've had three days and no pics.
    Last thing I want is to be lugging around a camera. Call Foul all ya want!

Smoked the nording pipe today. Wonderful smoke with some Gawith FVF from 09.

I will post pics of the pipe tomorrow. Off to bed...5 hrs of sleep is going to suck tomorrow.

My laziness did not win! My Nording Churchwarden. Had a nice SG FVF while sitting on the deck to have a lazy afternoon with wife. Sorry for the cam quality...it was my blackberry with a smudge on the lens.
    Last edited by guado; 08-17-2010 at 12:53 PM.

Nice!

Blog Entries

That's one nice pipe

Thanks! I Am sooo going to save up and get a custom pipe from Erik. After seeing the work he has done I am just in aww!

Thread Information