Thread: Padron MY First

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Default Padron MY First

Tonight I had the very first Padron 3000 maduro. I must say this is a very excellent stick! I was amazed by the burn and the draw on this one. I had little problem with it, and only had one or two relights in the last third, probably because I was savoring the experience between puffs. The flavor was outstanding! Very complex flavor throughout, it exhibited deep ceadary notes with a bit of pepper, and I even noted some floral hints in the last 1/2. I am excited to get more or these perhaps even larger sizes.... although this size at 5 1/2" x 50 or 54 was a great size and a first experience. From this one try I would definitely smoke these again. Very much looking forward to smoking a 1964 anniversary one if I can get one. I would highly recommend this cigar. I am sure many of you already know and agree. special thanks goes out to cigar sarge for this wonderful opportunity. No pics for this mini review but I and my wife sure did enjoy this stick. Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

Padron doesn't know how to make a bad cigar. 3000s are one of my favorite smokes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Tonight I had the very first Padron 3000 maduro. I must say this is a very excellent stick! I was amazed by the burn and the draw on this one. I had little problem with it, and only had one or two relights in the last third, probably because I was savoring the experience between puffs. The flavor was outstanding! Very complex flavor throughout, it exhibited deep ceadary notes with a bit of pepper, and I even noted some floral hints in the last 1/2. I am excited to get more or these perhaps even larger sizes.... although this size at 5 1/2" x 50 or 54 was a great size and a first experience. From this one try I would definitely smoke these again. Very much looking forward to smoking a 1964 anniversary one if I can get one. I would highly recommend this cigar. I am sure many of you already know and agree. special thanks goes out to cigar sarge for this wonderful opportunity. No pics for this mini review but I and my wife sure did enjoy this stick. Roger.
    Good to hear you liked the Padron.

Padron 1964 Anniversary isn't hard to find, however if you can't find one at a local shop, Holts sells singles. Probably Famous too.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

4. Default

Glad you liked it...

Thread Information