Hello everybody,
i am working on a new venture, this is not easy if you are 80+ luckily i have help
from a few friend, my venture will be a website where i will offer cigars which i blended with the cigars we made in Cuba in the 50's
in mind.
These cigars won't be sold in stores since i don't have the energy to work with stores and do expensive add's to promote them,
somebody advised me to sell them through the internet, so i would save the smoker money and give them the best Value possible,
however, even if they are affordable, and the people wouldn't like them,

so i want people to try them, so this is the first move, the website won't be ready before the second or third week of may
so in the meaning time people can sign up through my facebook page for the newsletter,

out of the first 500 subscribers i will raffle 100 people which will get a free sampler box with 10 cigars totally free i will even include free
shipping (US only)
feel free to sign up the only thing you need to do is go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Cuban-Wheel/352057481505115
and click on the "Welcome" Tab showing 2 spotlights, fill out the sign up form (it would be nice to click on the Like Tab too) and that's it !!,
i will raffle the 100 lucky winners which will get an e mail, i will post on them on facebook, then the winners have to mail me his/her adress
details and will receive the Free Cigars. please share this post among your fellow cigar friends so they sign up too, spread the word
thank you, saludos Moreno