Thread: Premium Bands

Default Premium Bands

This is a strange request I know but I figure this is the forum to ask for it, I need some bands. In particular I'm looking for ISOM or premium bands. They are going to be used for a project that will be shown on the forum. I need about 10 premium bands but the more the better. Also if you can throw in one "unsmokeable" band it would be really helpful also.

I will ship out a little goody bag to whoever can ship me some bands!

(FOGs: I'm not sure if it is OK or not to ask for ISOM bands, if not please let me know and I will modify the request accordingly)

Blog Entries

Define "unsmokeable".

Blog Entries

If you don't get any love with this thread, there are fuckloads of cool cigar bands (CC & NC) on eBay...seriously.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

I don't save bands but if you're not in a hurry I can get you some next week or two.

Thanks guys, Victory actually came through with a PM offering up some bands. I'm going to go ahead and get these!

Package has landed! What a great selection man! I have had NONE of these sticks you sent, so I'm real excited to try them. I really appreciate the Antano, it was so nice of you to refer to my other post for that.

This only took so long due to complication with the post office, but with Daigz persistence I was able to get my hands on this. Thanks again man! It is the people like you that help make this forum so great!

Can't wait to see the project you are working on.

Cheers

Glad that they finally got there and again I apologize for the issues! As far as the project goes, I think that the mega review art contest is coming up REAL soon, you'll see it by then!

Blog Entries

Geez, the only bands I have are premium & Cuban bands, I got thousands of 'em.

Sorry I never saw the thread a while back.

I already made a deal with abyr for my stash of bands but I'm sure I could have spared a hundred for ya.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information