Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hans...what did you do to my flute!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    Oh my.
    LMFAO......memory lane is kinda fun some days.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    I'm sorry, it was a very poorly delivered joke about thinking this was cool enough to be bookmarked until I saw the way the community didn't approve of it, then needed to clear that bookmark before I was found to be not cool.

On a serious sidenote, I have noticed you seem to be very tech savvy. I'm sure I will need that at some point so I certainly do appreciate all the assistance you have to offer.

On a slightly less serious sidenote, I really am cool as hell. Let me know if you have doubts, I'll try to get you a picture of me in sunglasses with a popped collar. It will blow your mind.
    Oh my.........I find I'm somewhat embarrassed

I don't usually miss things like that but I've been a little distracted lately and totally missed you were being funny. Upon going back and rereading your post I found it necessary to palm slap myself on the forehead (known as a "bannock slap" around here.......don't ask me why!).

If you ever find yourself having computer issues, by all means, feel free to ask. I'm not the only tech savvy person on here so I'm sure you could easily find help..........if you ever need it.

Hmmmm...........if you show me a pic of you in a popped collar, I might have to show you one of me with a mullet wearing very cool flyer sunglasses...............ROFLMAO

OMG! I should have followed Jamie's link before responding!

Jamie, thanks for such a good laugh this morning. That whole thread is hilarious and the picture of that douche is priceless!
    Last edited by CptnBlues63; 10-02-2013 at 01:23 AM. Reason: shoulda checked that link first....
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Thread Information