Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hans...what did you do to my flute!!

Default Hans...what did you do to my flute!!

Ok so I am new to the forums & I am not sure if anybody will find this offensive (if so....sorry) but I think it's funny as hell! Hope you all enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IujLhcrFnJY
    What happened here? He fell down the stairs & broke his penis!

Christ Almighty, what the hell did that dude eat that could produce that?

Until the end of my days, I'll never be able to look at that instrument the same way again. Forever will my memory be tarnished, and every time I see one I will imagine some dude dropping trow and busting a tune out his ass, while wearing a Santa hat.

Offensive? No. Disturbing on many levels? Yes. Comical? Considering I had to stop myself from cackling as I didn't want to wake the wife and child up, yes.

German, lewl!!!!!

He says merry christmas at the end!!!

lol!!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

REALLY?? Is this what you guys have been up to while I was gone?

EDIT: Please don't click on the original link. It is extremely offensive. Please see my follow up post.
    Last edited by Shelby07; 09-30-2013 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Horrible Mistake

Blog Entries

Admittedly, I don't remember ever seeing this thread. Thanks alot, Mark.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Sorry!
    Mark, Mark... That was so disturbing, I know I would have remembered it. I fought the urge now - but curiosity got the better of me...

I'm quite certain there will be much that I can do to erase that from my memory - not even a good dose of dementia....

Thanks for resurrecting this log dead thread. Was trying to recapture the time you've missed really worth that?

Blog Entries

I missed it the first time.....wish I missed it the second time

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

I will consider myself warned and not click on the link..........

Thanks for the heads-up everyone!
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

To Everyone:

I apologize for renewing this thread. It didn't occur to me at the time that it had not been widely seen.

Please don't click on the link. It is extremely offensive and in bad taste. It's clear to me that what was meant to be a good natured jab was a horrible mistake on my part. I am extremely embarrassed and humiliated.

The damage is done. If I could retract it I would. I can only ask at this point that you accept my apology and don't click the original link.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    To Everyone:

I apologize for renewing this thread. It didn't occur to me at the time that it had not been widely seen.

Please don't click on the link. It is extremely offensive and in bad taste. It's clear to me that what was meant to be a good natured jab was a horrible mistake on my part. I am extremely embarrassed and humiliated.

The damage is done. If I could retract it I would. I can only ask at this point that you accept my apology and don't click the original link.

Mark
    I hear you - and I, too, would have been on of the first to "WTF!" that thread had I first noticed it. These kinds of posts border on "...should we eliminate the thread and keep our house clean?" or leave it up there for all to see and make value judgement on the poster. I happen to prefer the later (not a big fan of censorship for censorship)...

If anyone wants to post simlarly tasteless and offensive posts - be prepared to defend yourself or move on. Garbage like this really has no business in being posted within this community. You really should expect doing so will lead to a serious tongue lashing. If you don't believe so - you ain't right in the head.

Mark - your dredging this up from the past was not taken as offensive (at least from my perspective). I believe you had every right as a right thinking individual to say, "WTF!". And I believe you will also see that "the mad whack-offer" has not been back in quite a while - good riddance...

Blog Entries

I avoid recommendations for entertainment from people that have "wacker" anywhere in their username.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I hear you - and I, too, would have been on of the first to "WTF!" that thread had I first noticed it. These kinds of posts border on "...should we eliminate the thread and keep our house clean?" or leave it up there for all to see and make value judgement on the poster. I happen to prefer the later (not a big fan of censorship for censorship)...

If anyone wants to post simlarly tasteless and offensive posts - be prepared to defend yourself or move on. Garbage like this really has no business in being posted within this community. You really should expect doing so will lead to a serious tongue lashing. If you don't believe so - you ain't right in the head.

Mark - your dredging this up from the past was not taken as offensive (at least from my perspective). I believe you had every right as a right thinking individual to say, "WTF!". And I believe you will also see that "the mad whack-offer" has not been back in quite a while - good riddance...
    So, this sort of thing is not acceptable.

On a completely unrelated topic, anyone know how to unbookmark something?

Seriously though, that is nasty, but you didn't post it, so no harm, no foul smell. Something like that anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post

Yeah, I wasn't deeply offended or anything. Just a funny "oh gawd, thanks for bumping that" If anyone should be apologizing, it should be the OP.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    So, this sort of thing is not acceptable.

On a completely unrelated topic, anyone know how to unbookmark something?

Seriously though, that is nasty, but you didn't post it, so no harm, no foul smell. Something like that anyway.
    What browser are you using?

In most cases, you can right click on the bookmark and select "delete" from the pulldown menu. In other cases you have to edit your bookmarks and delete from there.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    What browser are you using?

In most cases, you can right click on the bookmark and select "delete" from the pulldown menu. In other cases you have to edit your bookmarks and delete from there.
    I'm sorry, it was a very poorly delivered joke about thinking this was cool enough to be bookmarked until I saw the way the community didn't approve of it, then needed to clear that bookmark before I was found to be not cool.

On a serious sidenote, I have noticed you seem to be very tech savvy. I'm sure I will need that at some point so I certainly do appreciate all the assistance you have to offer.

On a slightly less serious sidenote, I really am cool as hell. Let me know if you have doubts, I'll try to get you a picture of me in sunglasses with a popped collar. It will blow your mind.

Blog Entries

Popped collars are only cool if you have 6 or 7 shirts on, at least that's what I'm told.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Popped collars are only cool if you have 6 or 7 shirts on, at least that's what I'm told.
    Oh, only 6 or 7? I've been wearing way too many.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    Oh, only 6 or 7? I've been wearing way too many.
    Wait a minute......
    http://www.cigarsmokers.com/threads/...-SixPackAsshat!!

hmmmmmmm??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Oh my.

Thread Information