Thread: Demonoid Invite?

Blog Entries

Default Demonoid NVM

I was just wondering if anyone has an extra Demonoid invite that they wouldn't mind sharing with me.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Abyr; 08-22-2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Had second thoughts, NVM
    "Those are like the holy grail of cigars. Indiana Jones and the search for Argenicadomipanurans"
    -Denver24

"Your telling me I need to segregate my grape flavored blunts from the sour apple ones?"
    -Mangyrat

I'd stay away from torrents if I were you. A French company demonstrated tech that can track down all users ip's and locations through both public and private trackers. So unless you've got a secure proxy setup, don't doubt that the MPAA and RIAA haven't already paid for the tech and are using it now. I'd read up on usenet as an alternative.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

Thanks for the heads up.
    "Those are like the holy grail of cigars. Indiana Jones and the search for Argenicadomipanurans"
    -Denver24

"Your telling me I need to segregate my grape flavored blunts from the sour apple ones?"
    -Mangyrat

Blog Entries

On second thought, NVM, I best not, thanks for the heads up guys.
    -Denver24

-Mangyrat

5. Default

VPNs are the closest to anonymous you can get in that situation, but there will always be some risks involved when dealing with illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by droz View Post
    VPNs are the closest to anonymous you can get in that situation, but there will always be some risks involved when dealing with illegal activity.

Even with legal activity third-party vpns and third party proxies are always a risk because they may be hiding your activity from others (legal or illegal), but they themselves know everything you're doing.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    Even with legal activity third-party vpns and third party proxies are always a risk because they may be hiding your activity from others (legal or illegal), but they themselves know everything you're doing.
    I agree completely, which is why I prefaced it as "the closest to anonymous". I never meant to imply that your activities could not be tracked, but at least that information is held by a third-party and not by the trackers themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by droz View Post
    I agree completely, which is why I prefaced it as "the closest to anonymous". I never meant to imply that your activities could not be tracked, but at least that information is held by a third-party and not by the trackers themselves.
    Exactly. Till the govt gets warrantless access to that stuff too. Brave new world friends, brave new world.

Thread Information